Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 14:59:08 -0500

To all TM-RID participants.

The announcement of the attached draft is part of a project I have been 
working on since early January.  I have pushed it out at this time to 
include reference to it in my FAA NPRM comments filing due Mar 2 just 
before midnight EST.

With this crowd-sourcing concept, Broadcast RemoteID becomes a very 
powerful tool in monitoring UA activity, potentially surpassing that of 
Network RemoteID.

I need some help here in this draft from people that can help me expand 
the actual CS-RID messages.  Particularly someone skilled with CBOR.

I also need to flesh out some more of the CS-RID messages from the notes 
I have.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-00.txt
Date: 	Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:54:30 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid
Revision: 00
Title: Crowd Sourced Remote ID
Document date: 2020-02-28
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid

Abstract:
This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
much of the FAA mandated Network Remote ID (N-RID) functionality.
This crowd sourced B-RID data will use multi-lateration to add a
level of reliability in the location data on the Unmanned Aircraft
(UA).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat