Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-00.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:36:36 -0400

All,

This is a draft contain the Identity Claims to be used in the TMRID
architecture and created during UA provisioning. This draft updates the
namespace to DRIP (from TMRID).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:34 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-00.txt
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Robert
Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Revision:       00
Title:          DRIP Identity Claims
Document date:  2020-03-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims

Abstract:
   This document describes 7 Identity Claims for use in various Drone
   Remote ID Protocols (DRIP).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC