Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-00.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:10:47 -0400

All,

This is the latest draft for authentication formats placing it under DRIP
instead of TMRID.
Now included is some text on FEC (specifically under the Wrapper format).
The Wrapper format, if not already mentioned, has changed to move the
payload before the signature. Other minors nits and spelling was also
changed in the document to reflect recent terminology and standard changes.

Note that the identity-claims reference needs to be changed later to point
to the version under DRIP (it is currently TMRID as xml2rfc wouldn't build
for me otherwise).
As usual any questions or comments are welcome. :-)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:06 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-00.txt
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Revision:       00
Title:          DRIP Authentication Formats
Document date:  2020-03-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          28
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM3411 under a Broadcast Remote ID (RID)
   scenario.  It defines a few different message schemes (based on the
   authentication message) that can be used to assure past messages sent
   by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in the
   absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC