Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 10:00:44 -0400

This is a clean up draft.  Nothing much added.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 09 Mar 2020 06:49:31 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries
Revision: 02
Title: Hierarchical HIT Registries
Document date: 2020-03-09
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-hhit-registries-02

Abstract:
This document describes using the registration protocol and
registries to support hierarchical HITs (HHITs). New and existing
HIP parameters are used to communicate Registry Policies and data
about the HHIT device and the Registries. Further Registries are
expected to provide RVS services for registered HHIT devices.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat