Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 11:04:35 -0500

I have updated my crowd sourced rid draft.  Most of the changes is in 
the message section.

This is all I am going to do in terms of drafts before submitting my FAA 
NPRM comments.

I DO have an update to the Registry Draft and will work on getting it 
submitted this week.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01.txt
Date: 	Mon, 02 Mar 2020 08:02:28 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. 
Card <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid
Revision: 01
Title: Crowd Sourced Remote ID
Document date: 2020-03-02
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-tmrid-crowd-sourced-rid-01

Abstract:
This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
much of the FAA mandated Network Remote ID (N-RID) functionality.
This crowd sourced B-RID data will use multi-lateration to add a
level of reliability in the location data on the Unmanned Aircraft
(UA).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat