Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:15:53 -0400

here is what I consider to be the 'linchpin' draft.

It takes the drip-reqs draft and shows with requirements it addresses.  
Instead of other DRIP drafts referencing the HHIT and HHIT-registry 
drafts, those references may all be to this draft instead.

Anyway, please read it.  It SHOULD be putting into focus why HHIT for 
UAS RID.

Thanks.  Looking forward to your comments.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:13:02 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, 
Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Revision: 00
Title: UAS Remote ID
Document date: 2020-04-27
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-00
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid

Abstract:
This document describes using Hierarchical Host Identity Tags (HHITs)
as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use as the
UAS Remote ID. HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
registration discovery for 3rd-party ID assertion. Further, HHITs
can also be used elsewhere in the UTM architecture to facilitate UAS
communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat