Subject: [Tm-rid] IETF DRIP WG interim meeting this Wednesday & new version of draft-card-drip-reqs-02.txt

From: "Stuart W. Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 14:09:30 -0400

all --

I am not sure who is [not [yet]] on the TM-RID mailing list (for what is
now the DRIP Working Group), so bcc'ed a bunch of you (who had provided
feedback or expressed interest, but probably don't want to be SPAMmed).

I have attempted to address each point that any of you had raised,
whether in the week prior to our first DRIP WG meeting (and that I might
not have addressed in this draft before the meeting), during that
meeting, or since (up through this morning), at least if I thought I
understood your point (and otherwise I requested clarification).

Although this draft will still need further work, perhaps it is in good
enough shape for group work to begin (both on the requirements draft,
and on architecture and solutions addressing these requirements), so
let's consider adopting it in this Wednesday's DRIP WG interim meeting.

Next I will turn my attention to the architecture draft, which is also
nominally still an individual contribution, but on which I am actually
getting help from several of you already.

Please review the requirements and as many of the other drafts as you
can, and join the interim meeting this Wednesday, thanks!

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2020-drip-01-sessa/

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-card-drip-reqs-02.txt
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 10:09:33 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-card-drip-reqs-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stuart W.   Card and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-card-drip-reqs
Revision:	02
Title:		Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements
Document date:	2020-04-20
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-card-drip-reqs-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-drip-reqs/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-drip-reqs-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-card-drip-reqs
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-card-drip-reqs-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for Drone Remote
   Identification Protocol (DRIP) Working Group protocols and services
   to support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID).

   Objectives include: complementing external technical standards as
   regulator-accepted means of compliance with UAS RID regulations;
   facilitating use of existing Internet resources to support UAS RID
   and to enable enhanced related services; and enabling verification
   that UAS RID information is trustworthy (to some extent, even in the
   absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 18:37:12 +0000

Hi Stu,

Thank you. 

All: As agreed during our virtual meeting, a call for adoption is issued for the requirements draft. Please reply to that call. 

A similar call will follow as soon as the new version of the architecture draft is published. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Tm-rid [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Stuart W.
> Card
> Envoyé : lundi 20 avril 2020 20:10
> À : [email-masked]
> Objet : [Tm-rid] IETF DRIP WG interim meeting this Wednesday & new
> version of draft-card-drip-reqs-02.txt
> 
> all --
> 
> I am not sure who is [not [yet]] on the TM-RID mailing list (for what
> is now the DRIP Working Group), so bcc'ed a bunch of you (who had
> provided feedback or expressed interest, but probably don't want to be
> SPAMmed).
> 
> whether in the week prior to our first DRIP WG meeting (and that I
> might not have addressed in this draft before the meeting), during
> that meeting, or since (up through this morning), at least if I
> thought I understood your point (and otherwise I requested
> clarification).
> 
> Although this draft will still need further work, perhaps it is in
> good enough shape for group work to begin (both on the requirements
> draft, and on architecture and solutions addressing these
> requirements), so let's consider adopting it in this Wednesday's DRIP
> WG interim meeting.
> 
> To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Stuart
> Card <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]
> consult.com>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>
> 
> 
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.
> 
> The IETF Secretariat
> 
>