Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:35:16 -0400

This draft now references drip-reqs for PRIV-1.

I have added sections for managing privacy.  That is when it is/not 
allowed and such.

Comments greatly appreciated!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 27 Apr 2020 18:33:02 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 02
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2020-04-27
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-02

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and Tracking
messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those fields
containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat