Subject: [Tm-rid] DRIP workgroup documents adoption

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 08:35:50 -0400

During the IETF107 virtual meeting, the attendees agreed to adopt

draft-drip-card-arch
draft-drip-card-req

Stu has just texted me that he has been running a fever since Saturday 
and has other not-good symptoms.  I will keep people updated as I hear 
more.  Adam and I (and Andrei Gurtov over in Sweden) will have to pick 
up the slack for now.

Meanwhile Adam and I have other important documents that we are putting 
forth for consideration for wg adoption.  These are:

draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
draft-wiethuechter-tmrid-identity-claims
draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2

While Adam and I help Stu move the arch and req drafts forward, please 
review these other drafts so when we have the Interim virtual meeting, 
they can also be included.

Bob

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 17:27:19 +0000

Hi Bob, 

I hope Stu will recover soon. 

About the requirements and arch I-Ds, would it be possible to make the minimum changes discussed on the list prior to the meeting? We will use these updated versions as base for CFA. Thank you. 

As discussed in the meeting, we will focus first on the requirements and architecture I-Ds before we consider additional items. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Tm-rid [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Robert
> Moskowitz
> Envoyé : lundi 6 avril 2020 14:36
> À : [email-masked]
> Objet : [Tm-rid] DRIP workgroup documents adoption
> 
> --
> Tm-rid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-rid

---

From: "Card, Stu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:44:36 -0400

much-appreciated colleagues --

I will try to make the changes I promised, based on feedback received prior
to and during our meeting.
However, due to [short-term] health issues, how much I will get done, how
long before APR 22, is questionable.
I will try to do my part ASAP so all those who have graciously volunteered
can go from there.
Some of you are aware that the ASTM F38.02 working group that produced
F3411-19 meets Thursday.
I have been invited by the work item leader Gabriel Cox to present an
overview of our DRIP work.
I must present to the owner of the facility where we have been
flight-testing all this on Monday.
So those 2 items have taken short-term priority over revising the 2 DRIP
drafts.
IETF remains the venue where I expect to make my primary contribution, as
well as the community where I feel most at home.
:-)

-- Stu

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 1:27 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> About the requirements and arch I-Ds, would it be possible to make the
> minimum changes discussed on the list prior to the meeting? We will use
> these updated versions as base for CFA. Thank you.
>
> As discussed in the meeting, we will focus first on the requirements and
> architecture I-Ds before we consider additional items.
>
> Cheers,
> Med
>