Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 17:19:37 -0400

I have enhanced the cipher content.

After more discussions on the cfrg list, I have added AES-CFB16 which is 
probably a very safe choice.  But take a read.

I am moving away from thinking about this draft, as I have yet one more 
to contribute before the ASTM meeting.  Hopefully get it done with all 
the pre-Passover items to do as well.

Pleasant reading.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt
Date: 	Thu, 02 Apr 2020 14:15:14 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, 
Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 01
Title: Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2020-04-02
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 9
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-01

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for Operator
information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and Tracking
messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those fields
containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat