Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 08:19:44 -0400

Here is yet another important piece for DRIP.

I welcome everyone to read it and comment.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 06 Apr 2020 05:14:28 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2
Revision: 00
Title: Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
Document date: 2020-04-06
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2

Abstract:
This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of UAS
Network-RemoteID and Command-and-Control messaging. Both HIP and
DTLS based methods are described.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat