Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 12:39:00 -0400

Aligned to drip-reqs-01

Some clearer text and fixed DNS examples.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02.txt
Date: 	Thu, 28 May 2020 09:34:00 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>, Robert 
Moskowitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Revision: 02
Title: UAS Remote ID
Document date: 2020-05-28
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-02

Abstract:
This document describes using Hierarchical Host Identity Tags (HHITs)
as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use as the
UAS Remote ID. HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide Registrar
discovery for 3rd-party ID attestation. Further, HHITs can also be
used elsewhere in the UTM architecture to facilitate UAS
communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat