Subject: [Tm-rid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 00:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2020-05-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking
   (UAS RID), plus RID-related communications, including required
   architectural building blocks and their interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Card, Stu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 03:52:14 -0400

This is my attempt to address all the comments and input I have received.
Sometimes different comments/inputs collided, so if you don't see exactly
what you sent me, that's likely why.
I have already received feedback on -reqs-01 but felt it was more important
to get -arch-01 to you all for review before Wednesday than to push out
-reqs-02.
The co-authors and co-chairs are not yet satisfied with either -reqs or
-arch (neither am I) but these drafts have improved with your help.
I look forward to discussing them, and how we will proceed, with you all
this Wednesday.
Thanks!

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 3:36 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Tm-rid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-rid
>