Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 13:39:27 -0400

I changed the default from cfb16 to cfb32.  This limits to cases where 
the data is multiple of 4 bytes, which is the current case. It 
eliminates a risk where the first 4 bytes only change in the lower 2 
bytes.  I feel 'better' with cfb32...

A problem is that there are two types of "operations" discussed:

The UA Operation/flight/mission and the cryptographic operation.

This is a little confusing, but I am not sure how to avoid it.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04.txt
Date: 	Thu, 28 May 2020 10:35:44 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 04
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2020-05-28
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-04

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat