Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 14:11:21 -0400

Cleaned up a number of items and added Appendix A.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01.txt
Date: 	Tue, 05 May 2020 11:10:10 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Revision: 01
Title: UAS Remote ID
Document date: 2020-05-05
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-uas-rid-01

Abstract:
This document describes using Hierarchical Host Identity Tags (HHITs)
as a self-asserting and thereby trustable Identifier for use as the
UAS Remote ID. HHITs include explicit hierarchy to provide
registration discovery for 3rd-party ID assertion. Further, HHITs
can also be used elsewhere in the UTM architecture to facilitate UAS
communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat