Subject: Re: [Tm-rid] Call For Adoption draft-card-drip-reqs (reminder)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 11:39:00 +0000

Hi all,

The document is adopted by the DRIP WG.

Authors, please submit the draft as draft-card-drip-reqs-00.

Cheers,

Daniel & Med

De : Tm-rid [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Daniel Migault
Envoyé : lundi 27 avril 2020 04:46
À : [email-masked]
Objet : [Tm-rid] Call For Adoption draft-card-drip-reqs (reminder)

Hi,

The previous call for adoption has been issued by the datatracker, and it has been reported that some members may ignore such automatic emails. As a result, we are just resending the same email. The chairs will consider both threads, so there is no need to re-respond if you have already responded.  If you have not provided some feed backs, that is still time to do so!

This mail reminds the ongoing working group adoption call for "Drone Remote
Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements" available at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-drip-reqs-02. This document targets
one of the WG milestones.

Please indicate whether you think the document should be adopted. If so,
please indicate also whether you're willing to review it and/or to contribute.

If you think the draft should not be adopted, please explain why.

The call ends up on Monday, May 04, 2020.

Thank you,
Daniel & Med

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 2:27 PM IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

The DRIP WG has placed draft-card-drip-reqs in state
Call For Adoption By WG Issued (entered by Mohamed Boucadair)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-card-drip-reqs/

Comment:
WG members,

This starts a 2 week working group adoption call for "Drone Remote
Identification Protocol (DRIP) Requirements" available at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-card-drip-reqs-02. This document targets
one of the WG milestones.

Please indicate whether you think the document should be adopted. If so,
please indicate also whether you're willing to review it and/or to contribute.

If you think the draft should not be adopted, please explain why.

The call ends up on Monday, May 04, 2020.

Thank you,
Daniel & Med

--
Daniel Migault
Ericsson