Subject: [Tm-rid] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 16:12:53 -0400

This is an important release of CS-RID.

Thanks to the work of new co-authors, Shuai Zhao and Henk Birkholz, we 
now have CDDL for the messages.

Next step with be the actual CoAP messaging.  Why CoAP and CDDL?

CS-RID is using bandwidth from participating Finders.  It is in our best 
interest to be as wise as possible in the consumption of that bandwidth.

Comments welcome.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04.txt
Date: 	Wed, 20 May 2020 13:07:45 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Henk Birkholz 
<[email-masked]>, Shuai Zhao <[email-masked]>, 
Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Henk Birkholz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid
Revision: 04
Title: Crowd Sourced Remote ID
Document date: 2020-05-20
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 22
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-04

Abstract:
This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
much of the FAA mandated Network Remote ID (N-RID) functionality.
This crowd sourced B-RID data will use multilateration to add a level
of reliability in the location data on the Unmanned Aircraft (UA).
The crowd sourced environment will also provide a monitoring coverage
map to authorized observers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat