Subject: [Drip] Fwd: IETF 108 DRIP session follow-up 4 of 4: other -reqs open issues

From: "Stuart W. Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 13:02:06 -0400

drip@ alias did not work so forwarding to tm-rid@

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: IETF 108 DRIP session follow-up 4 of 4: other -reqs open issues
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 12:59:53 -0400
From: Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I have removed the nits, which I will simply address in what seems to me
the obvious manner, from the list below, so those points that remain are
more substantial, involving restructuring of this draft (and possibly
other related drafts), deleting or adding entire chunks of content, etc.

Remove potential DRIP follow-on goals (beyond basic UAS RID)?

Section 5 Discussion/limitations: keep as is, move to an appendix or
distribute its content in appropriate locations throughout the draft?

Expand CS-RID coverage?

Eric: cite regulator specific requirements?

Shuai: cite ASTM specific key performance indicators?

Daniel:
define authentication or other AAA components?
explicitly list & number constraints like requirements?
address how info should be linked / create a registry information model?

Med:
extract “Requirement could be met with” from definitions of “Direct
Remote Identification” & “Network Identification Service” (move where)?
GEN-7 “QoS” -> “Performance” (but what about Reliability)?
GEN-11 Management: what is a “RID service”?

Amelia:
reorganize Intro into Uses, Privacy Concerns, Resource Constraints?
remove def'ns of unused terms or retain as glossary for other DRIP docs?
cross-tab DRIP numbered requirements vs RFC 6973 privacy checklist?
address RFC 6973 7.2 User Participation esp. preference expression?

Carsten: UAS [Pilot|Operator] <-> UAS [Pilot|Operator] use case?

Ryan: replay attacks esp. “chaffing” the airspace volume?

Stu: airspace volumes w/different RID rules?

-- 
-----------------------------------------
Stuart W. Card, PhD, Principal Engineer
AX Enterprize, LLC  www.axenterprize.com
4947 Commercial Drive, Yorkville NY 13495