Subject: [Drip] Fwd: On-Demand IoT WebTalk Is Now Available

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:32:40 -0400

FYI.

It was an interesting talk.  FAA at the beginning did say that privacy 
in messages was expected.  (see my operator-privacy draft).

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	On-Demand IoT WebTalk Is Now Available
Date: 	Tue, 28 Jul 2020 09:30:37 -0600
From: 	GSMA Internet of Things <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	GSMA Internet of Things 
<[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

GSMA
Utilising Mobile Connectivity for Drones Remote Identification
To view this email as a web page, click here 
<http://view.email.gsma.com/?qs=4ec8585c9555998c9e80dd2a9f7c35e5375a0ea75e7ed29f67e3661f764ee4ce2d5a48ebb34ce93776c34496ab60fa53825cd50e6470313e9bdd18d26771ca73e2a7bb05bc15808cad296a4eaeceb2b4>.

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d6bfbf9e45b48c9e50873b81482487903fa3d6bb052fb06b17a59b640a53e98022de04313b2b71f12d648b4c31ff539fb> 

Catch up On-Demand! 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d3d13eb3817e48549be2b3a5949dc16ea58434757a8c7f2e32bfa91bcab351d3ee942a806f74ddc762b760498fb304010> 

Thank you for attending the GSMA's recent IoT WebTalk:
*Utilising Mobile Connectivity for
Drones Remote Identification *

Following some technical issues experienced during the live session, we 
have edited the recording for a better viewing experience.
If you would like to watch the IoT WebTalk again, you can now access the 
on-demand recording on the GSMA IoT website 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d2e8ccce3cf2bf3e30585696d0c308b93ff0dfb950f50fe585167dcc55d33613e4ae55995f6581edd3a1caa3d7bae5039>, 
where you will also find the corresponding slides from our guest 
presenters.

Watch Now 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d8c10dfc9cfdf5069411a69a7818fb3fb7e568c2eb8dd65fe118d63ba3eae3d51911ccf5caf0410e02b53d1c53323e20a> 

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8dccef45a2d6f31d21732b77f7e6afcd5c7f14142f5bc8b62c403f677ec13842e31dba141cb574ec9fe5931fd98bb7a50a> 

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d8d3fa38e3c9417d14bf3feecbd09732031ac2d14e0d85da197bda5a6c20b67b387227b3e76057b42800450ad8172e78c> 

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d052e5e1818878111de1d7bc07a8417493f66810fe420b0a210feaa128073d78b7b430a927e4d9935c93f8c8aa610a498> 

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d9e0e544702d9dd1e170607c03f39a4ddc597b181171b2f398c2125c529e07067b8e96adbedff7143dba9d3eaf664a358> 

<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8db80c9ecb3a470ec72eee3b758152104a5b3e3d7ca3b5daa75115c6b6cdee943ce4b5093159e5710c02fc475f55f6ad37> 

GSMA | The Walbrook Building, 25 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AF, United Kingdom

This email has been sent to [email-masked] to inform you of 
products or services we believe may be relevant to you.

This email is personal to you, for confidentiality and privacy reasons 
please do not forward.

Update your preferences 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d9cfa7c6c4913703ba511a99ea5f6fc21bf3ef07dd1c5a0336a128f157aa2acd87f6b66565551043956857918fbd110d4> 
| Opt out from future communications 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d9cfa7c6c4913703ba511a99ea5f6fc21bf3ef07dd1c5a0336a128f157aa2acd87f6b66565551043956857918fbd110d4> 
| Privacy policy 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8de9060f7f6e9bf97b121e6caaedf69eb6b36bb0a84fe1c5f47dbd6c83850a1083e980f0270557d933d085a7e66e1a4943> 
| About Us 
<http://click.email.gsma.com/?qs=d86db6f703455a8d96194d4714df51fbeb2840d13ed074156367b4b482dab3bb86110d211536f850f68dad0d00cae253636cfe39acefac75>