Subject: [Drip] ANSI webcast of UAS Roadmap reminder

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:09:20 -0400

I have trimmed this message.  The Webcast is tomorrow during the CFRG 
meeting :(

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	ANSI Publishes Standardization Roadmap for Unmanned Aircraft 
Systems, Version 2.0
Date: 	Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:06:42 +0000
From: 	James McCabe <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	James McCabe <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

*ANSI Publishes Standardization Roadmap for Unmanned Aircraft Systems, 
Version 2.0*

/Webinar Providing Overview Scheduled for July 15/

/Online Version: 
/https://www.ansi.org/news_publications/news_story?menuid=7&articleid=cc1dba03-334a-4470-bd43-1eb3b9b553bc//

*New York, June 30, 2020*: The American National Standards Institute 
<http://www.ansi.org>(ANSI) announced today the publication of the 
*/Standardization Roadmap for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Version 2.0)/* 
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WG2RPBR>*/.*/*//The roadmap was 
developed by the Institute’s Unmanned Aircraft Systems Standardization 
Collaborative <http://www.ansi.org/uassc>(UASSC), a group established to 
coordinate and accelerate the development of the standards and 
conformity assessment programs needed to facilitate the safe integration 
of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS, or “drones”) into the national 
airspace system of the United States. More than 400 individuals from 250 
public- and private-sector organizations supported the document’s 
development, including representatives of the Federal Aviation 
Administration (FAA), other U.S. federal government agencies, standards 
developing organizations (SDOs), industry, academia, and others. A 
webinar with UASSC leaders providing an overview of the roadmap will be 
held on July 15 at 12 noon Eastern. Register here 
<https://goansi.webex.com/goansi/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3a8debed278c435e8531b128a3743a60>.