Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 15:07:42 -0400

All,

This new version addresses comments made by Bob from v01.

* Terms and Definition got moved back into their proper place (a tag got
lost then refound)
* Section 2.3 was moved into an Appendix
* Multiple spelling errors corrected (and a spell checked added to Visual
Studio)
* Section 1.1 was expanded to add some more text and link directly to
sections
* Re-added HI,HIT and HHIT to definitions. Also added "Aircraft" to denote
focus on UA when word is used
* DRIP Header changed - realized that Wrapped ASTM Message could fit into
116 bytes so no need to have a weird header format like before
* When a section is called out in text there is now a reference link back
to it
* Manifest hash function simplified. Bob noted that the hash function
should be the same as the one being used by the HHIT - so no need to have a
field for crypto agility
* Text related to transmission rates changed to use direct wording from
ASTM F3411-19
* Fixed sections 7 and 8

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 2:57 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02.txt
To: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter <
[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Revision:       02
Title:          DRIP Authentication Formats
Document date:  2020-07-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-02

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM 3411-19 under a Broadcast Remote ID
   (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different message schemes (based on
   the Authentication Message) that can be used to assure past messages
   sent by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in
   the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC