Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 12:00:38 -0400

All,

This is the latest version of Auth ready for IETF108.
Unlike drip-v00 that was just to put it under the DRIP WG this has some
significant changes to its structure and content.
I plan to present at 108 detailing these changes.

Comments, Questions and Concerns are always welcome. :)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:54 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01.txt
To: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter <
[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Revision:       01
Title:          DRIP Authentication Formats
Document date:  2020-07-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM 3411-19 under a Broadcast Remote ID
   (RID) scenario.  It defines a few different message schemes (based on
   the authentication message) that can be used to assure past messages
   sent by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in
   the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC