Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 16:36:20 -0400

All,

This is the newest version of Identity Claim to refresh before the draft
expired.

The provisioning text is undergoing a rework to better align with work
being done in ICAO that Stu and Bob are familiar with. A lot of details
need to be ironed out as such, better this draft version hopefully has the
layout set.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 20, 2020 at 4:34 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt
To: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <
[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Revision:       01
Title:          DRIP Identity Claims
Document date:  2020-09-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01.html
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-01

Abstract:
   This document describes 7 Identity Claims for use in various Drone
   Remote ID Protocols (DRIP).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC