Subject: [Drip] More enhancements to drip-uas-rid coming later this week

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 22:08:09 -0400

Just as I was suspending things Friday afternoon, I worked out what I 
feel is a reasonable approach to Med's suggestion to roll Adam's drafts 
into drip-uas-rid.

One of the strong arguments for HHIT for the drip-uas-rid is the 
proof-of-ownership.  I have know the general format for both the 
'online' (Internet retrieval available to observer) and 'offline' since 
I looked at this problem early summer '19.  What I will do is add yet 
another appendix that will have sample proof objects.  This way I can 
remove the dependency to Adam's drafts.

So stay tune.  Right now I have ICAO writing to do.  So the current 
draft will stand for the Interim for Wednesday and if I get a time slot, 
I will include the next planned updates.  So far parameterizing the 
ORCHID construction and the above.

If anyone has comments on the draft, please send them to me. Important 
is organization.  Do people agree with the Appendix structure or does 
someone have a recommendation where to move any of them into the body of 
the draft.

thanks

Bob