Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 10:26:03 -0400

This is just a quick update to keep it from expiring.  I am off tomorrow 
for Yom Kippur, so I only took the time to replace the reference to 
hip-hierarchical-hit with drip-uas-rid.

Replacing the reference to hip-new-crypto will take more work than I 
have today.  So I will work on this shortly.

Plus given Daniel's questions on the Interim call, I need to reread this 
and make textual changes as needed.  After an update to drip-uas-rid!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt
Date: 	Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:22:44 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Stuart 
Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2
Revision: 01
Title: Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
Document date: 2020-09-27
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 11
URL: https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/
Html: https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01.html
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-01

Abstract:
This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of UAS
Network-RemoteID and Command-and-Control messaging. Both HIP and
DTLS based methods are described.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat