Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 08:12:37 -0400

This version is a simple change to bring it in line with the current 
drip-uas-rid, dropping the need to reference old hhit drafts.

Adam, Stu, and I are working on refinements based on Adam's real 
testing.  Stu has some nice screen captures (as an Observer) showing one 
UA passing authentication and another that attempted to 'steal' the 
1st's RID, failing authentication.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt
Date: 	Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:09:24 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card 
<[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth
Revision: 04
Title: DRIP Authentication Formats
Document date: 2020-09-21
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 21
URL: https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth/
Html: https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04.html
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth-04

Abstract:
This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
specification defined in ASTM 3411-19 under a Broadcast Remote ID
(RID) scenario. It defines a few different message schemes (based on
the Authentication Message) that can be used to assure past messages
sent by a UA and also act as an assurance for UA trustworthiness in
the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat