Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 22:57:14 -0400

All,

This is an update for our interim on Wednesday.
The entire draft has been rewritten using Markdown and had all the text
redone outside in a text editor to fix major errors.

I expect some discussion Wednesday from Bob as we are in talks on some of
the certificates.
Feedback is welcomed.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 10:55 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt
To: Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter <
[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Revision:       02
Title:          DRIP Identity Claims
Document date:  2020-10-26
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Identity Claims or Certificates for use
   in various Drone Remote ID Protocols (DRIP) and the wider Unmanned
   Traffic Management (UTM) system.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC