Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:32:28 -0400

This is mostly text clean up.  Places where I said USS when it should 
have been UAS and such.

Please review, I hope we have time to get to it on the Interim call next 
week.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06.txt
Date: 	Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:22:34 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart Card <[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, 
Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 06
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2020-10-23
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06.html
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-06

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat