Subject: [Drip] old joke explains scope of DRIP vs baseline UAS RID

From: "Stuart W. Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:27:09 -0400

Almost all the fundamental confusion regarding the scope of DRIP can be
clarified by reading this old joke.

http://users.owt.com/lazrchet/humor/msjoke2.htm

AFAIK, all the UAS RID current and proposed regulations, technical
standards and "solutions", other than DRIP, provide a nominally correct
answer.

DRIP provides a trustworthy and _immediately useful_ answer (because
identification is not an end in itself but a means).

-- 
-----------------------------------------
Stuart W. Card, PhD, Principal Engineer
AX Enterprize, LLC  www.axenterprize.com
4947 Commercial Drive, Yorkville NY 13495

---

From: "shuaiizhao(Shuai Zhao)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:52:19 +0000

Is this to mock of engineer’s instinct? ☺

And I agree with your analogy.

Best,
Shuai

From: Tm-rid <[email-masked]> on behalf of "Stuart W. Card" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, October 16, 2020 at 20:27
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Drip] old joke explains scope of DRIP vs baseline UAS RID(Internet mail)

--
Tm-rid mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-rid