Subject: [Drip] DRIP Interim meeting 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Wednesday, Oct 28 2020 (UTC+00:00)

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:48:08 -0400

Hi,

This is a reminder for tomorrow's interim meeting. The draft agenda has
been uploaded on the [Session Material]. Please find more information below
(subject to changes).

Presenters, please upload your presentation at [Session Material]. We are
also looking for a minute taker and a jabber scribe... so please let us
know if you can help.

Yours,
Med and Daniel

DRIP Interim meeting 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Wednesday, Oct 28 2020 (UTC+00:00)

[WEBEX](
https://ietf.webex.com/webappng/sites/ietf/meeting/info/c77ebf4c37ad45daa93393c05f3787e5?MTID=m55592b255b3106bfd11854d9be550754
)

[CODIM](https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-drip-07-drip)
[Session Material](
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-drip-07/session/drip)

# Agenda

* Agenda Bashing 10 min
     * [Note Well](
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YuUzfZMbMijvpJJkBoOkppOaec4u2S_TMBowo1EqQVY/edit?usp=sharing
)
     * Minute Taker
     * Blue Sheet
* draft-ietf-drip-arch 5 min
    * merging with rid or not.
* draft-ietf-drip-reqs 20 min
    * WGLC comments
* draft-wiethuechter-drip-auth 20 min
* draft-ietf-drip-rid 10 min
* draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy (if time permits)
* draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims (if time permits)

# Participants

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:19:05 -0400

Some notes about tomorrow's meeting:

My slides are available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-drip-07/session/drip

draft-ietf-drip-rid-03 has a number of updates over 
draft-ietf-drip-uas-rid-01.  Please run a diff over the two and see the 
updates for yourself.  Take the time to read the whole thing for 
readablity and completeness.  Look at my slides, as I will have to move 
fast and will only linger on a couple that have major points/questions.

What is needed for wglc to start?

draft-moskowitz-operator-privacy-06 is basically unchanged from -05 and 
the slides are basically the same as those posted for the Sept Interim.  
I feel this is complete and ready for wg adoption.  Please read over the 
draft and view the slides, as there is a fair likelihood of no time for 
them on this call.  (but nowhere does it say that a presentation needs 
to be done on a draft for wg adoption.)

We have big issues with the drip-auth and a replay attack.  Adam has a 
couple ways to mitigate this.  Note I have one way to mitigate it in my 
examples in drip-rid appendix E.  I think Adam can do better by taking 
advantage of the timestamp already in the Authentication Message.  But 
he is the developer and is in a better position to evaluate this than me.

So join us tomorrow!

Bob

On 10/27/20 10:48 AM, Daniel Migault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a reminder for tomorrow's interim meeting. The draft agenda 
> has been uploaded on the [Session Material]. Please find more 
> information below (subject to changes).
>
> Presenters, please upload your presentation at [Session Material]. We 
> are also looking for a minute taker and a jabber scribe... so please 
> let us know if you can help.
>
> Yours,
> Med and Daniel
>
>
> [WEBEX](https://ietf.webex.com/webappng/sites/ietf/meeting/info/c77ebf4c37ad45daa93393c05f3787e5?MTID=m55592b255b3106bfd11854d9be550754 
> <https://ietf.webex.com/webappng/sites/ietf/meeting/info/c77ebf4c37ad45daa93393c05f3787e5?MTID=m55592b255b3106bfd11854d9be550754>)
>
> [CODIM](https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-drip-07-drip 
> <https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2020-drip-07-drip>)
> [Session 
> Material](https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-drip-07/session/drip 
> <https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2020-drip-07/session/drip>)
>
> # Agenda
>
> * Agenda Bashing 10 min
>      * [Note 
> Well](https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YuUzfZMbMijvpJJkBoOkppOaec4u2S_TMBowo1EqQVY/edit?usp=sharing 
> <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YuUzfZMbMijvpJJkBoOkppOaec4u2S_TMBowo1EqQVY/edit?usp=sharing>)
>      * Minute Taker
>      * Blue Sheet