Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt

From: "Wiethuechter, Adam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 08:52:08 -0500

All,

This is my update for IETF 109.
There is now some text at the start attempting to summarize the list's
discussion on the terms around these "claims".
Also started to attempt to use this new terminology.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 6:08 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt
To: Adam Wiethuechter <[email-masked]>, Robert
Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Adam Wiethuechter and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Revision:       03
Title:          DRIP Identity Claims
Document date:  2020-11-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wiethuechter-drip-identity-claims-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Identity Proofs (in the form of Claims,
   Certificates and Attestations) for use in various Drone Remote ID
   Protocols (DRIP) and the wider Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM)
   system.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
73's,
Adam T. Wiethuechter
AX Enterprize, LLC