Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-rid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:51:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UAS Remote ID
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-rid-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2020-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
   (HHITs) as self-asserting IPv6 addresses and thereby a trustable
   Identifier for use as the UAS Remote ID.  HHITs self-attest to the
   included explicit hierarchy that provides Registrar discovery for
   3rd-party ID attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-rid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-rid-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-rid-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 16:32:23 -0500

I cleaned up the integration of the drip "proofs".

Please review and comment.

All the authors are going to work through what wording needs changes to 
address the changes in the FAA RID Final Rules.  And if there are 
additional items to work in.

Stay tuned!  But meanwhile have a great start to a new year and please 
review all the docs!