Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 08:54:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking
   (UAS RID), plus RID-related communications, including required
   architectural building blocks and their interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-arch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "shuaiizhao(Shuai Zhao)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:09:47 +0000

Dear DRIP,

Summary of changes on the new revision:

  *   Updated Network RID diagram and corresponding description in sec 1.2.1.
  *   Addressed the editor’s note for Broadcast RID in sec 1.2.2.
  *   Updated diagram in sec 1.3 to better illustrate the interactions between Networked/Broadcast RID with USS
  *   Updated diagram in sec 1.4, adding GCS in the picture. More descriptive text may be added in the next revision.
  *   Major changes in section 4, separating into three subsections to address the editor’s notes by focusing on why and how HHIT can address the RID registration and security issue.

We will keep refining the rest of the sections. I would suggest reviewers focusing on the new text. Comments are welcomed.

-Best
Shuai

From: Tm-rid <[email-masked]> on behalf of "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, December 14, 2020 at 08:54
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-06.txt(Internet mail)

Abstract:

--
Tm-rid mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-rid