Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 12:23:25 -0500

Mostly editorial clean ups.  Soon I will be posting a new version of 
hip-new-crypto where I have replaced the LWC Kayak with Xoodyak and 
greatly expanded the content on how to use Xoodyak as well as adding 
clear ESP Transform support.

This update kind of jumps the gun, but unless you are ready to implement 
HIPv2 for NRID and/or C2, wait a week.  I need to go through the Xoodyak 
spec a couple more times!  New cipher and all that.

BTW, Xoodyak is really neat in that one code base gives ALL the 
symmetric ciphers needed.  Now if only could get a variant of EdDSA that 
uses it rather than SHA512...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02.txt
Date: 	Fri, 25 Dec 2020 09:15:50 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>, 
Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2
Revision: 02
Title: Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
Document date: 2020-12-25
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02.html
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-02

Abstract:
This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of UAS
Network-RemoteID and Command-and-Control messaging. Both HIP and
DTLS based methods are described.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat