Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 16:42:03 -0500

This version of new-crypto replaces Keyak as the LW cipher with Xoodyak 
which is a 2nd round candidate in the NIST LWC.  This is important here 
for C2 security.  Also for a CS-RID sensor that can benefit from a LW 
ESP cipher.

Basically staging new-crypto for later steps in DRIP.

I don't claim that I have the Xoodyak calls right for all the uses, but 
had to get something down so more crypto knowledgeable people can 
correct me...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07.txt
Date: 	Thu, 31 Dec 2020 13:34:53 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto
Revision: 07
Title: New Cryptographic Algorithms for HIP
Document date: 2020-12-31
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 16
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto/
Html: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07.html
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-new-crypto-07

Abstract:
This document provides new cryptographic algorithms to be used with
HIP. The Edwards Elliptic Curve and the Keccak sponge functions are
the main focus. The HIP parameters and processing instructions
impacted by these algorithms are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat