Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:15:31 -0400

Minor changes as the draft was getting ready to expire.

Adam tells me he has done an initial PoC, stay tune.

I have to update the privacy rules when the UA is only using Broadcast 
RID, and cannot get USS conditions updates.  I kind of know what I have 
to change, but I have more pressing updates in other drafts and things 
to do.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt
Date: 	Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:12:12 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 07
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2021-04-19
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07.html
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-07

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat