Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 17:26:21 -0400

The draft is adjusted to the FAA final rules that does not include N-RID.

Also added a section on mulitlateration and GPS inaccuracy (as we have 
been discussing in the ASTM F38.02 calls).

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt
Date: 	Wed, 26 May 2021 23:20:42 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Henk Birkholz 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Shuai Zhao <[email-masked]>, Stuart 
Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shuai Zhao and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid
Revision: 06
Title: Crowd Sourced Remote ID
Document date: 2021-05-26
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 23
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-crowd-sourced-rid-06

Abstract:
This document describes using the ASTM Broadcast Remote ID (B-RID)
specification in a "crowd sourced" smart phone environment to provide
much of the ASTM and FAA envisioned Network Remote ID (N-RID)
functionality. This crowd sourced B-RID data will use
multilateration to add a level of reliability in the location data on
the Unmanned Aircraft (UA). The crowd sourced environment will also
provide a monitoring coverage map to authorized observers.

The IETF Secretariat