Subject: [Drip] Murray Kucherawy's Yes on draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 00:27:45 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-drip-reqs-16: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-reqs/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all very interesting.  And it's nice to see aviation (a hobby of mine)
needing and seeking this kind of help from technology.  I'm looking forward to
the actual protocol work.  Thanks for doing such a thorough job on such a
foundational document.

Thanks, too, for providing a free alternative to F3411-19.