Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:07:45 -0400

Some text cleanup.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08.txt
Date: 	Wed, 06 Oct 2021 09:54:52 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 08
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2021-10-06
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-08

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

The IETF Secretariat