Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 16:15:29 -0400

Important additions and draft restructuring.

Please read and comment.

Thank you

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt
Date: 	Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:13:25 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Andrei Gurtov <[email-masked]>, 
Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>, Stuart Card 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2
Revision: 04
Title: Secure UAS Network RID and C2 Transport
Document date: 2021-10-21
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-secure-nrid-c2-04

Abstract:
This document provides the mechanisms for secure transport of
Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Network Remote ID (N-RID) and Command-
and-Control (C2) messaging. Both HIP and DTLS based methods are
described.

The IETF Secretariat