Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-auth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 09:06:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Authentication Formats for Broadcast Remote ID
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-auth-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM F3411 under Broadcast Remote ID (RID).
   It defines a few message schemes (sent within the Authentication
   Message) that can be used to authenticate past messages sent by a
   unmanned aircraft (UA) and provide proof of UA trustworthiness even
   in the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-auth/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-auth-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-auth-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:09:50 -0500

Adam (and I) really put time in improving this draft.  We feel it is in 
good shape now, and ready for review to move to wglc.  Some content was 
moved on to drip-registries, so Adam and I want to focus on that draft 
next, meaning we want to put a wrap on drip-rid and drip-auth.