Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-arch-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 19:23:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Drone Remote Identification Protocol (DRIP) Architecture
        Authors         : Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Shuai Zhao
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-arch-17.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2021-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for protocols and services to
   support Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking
   (UAS RID), plus RID-related communications.  This architecture
   adheres to the requirements listed in the DRIP Requirements document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-arch/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-drip-arch-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-arch-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Card, Stu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 07:50:31 -0500

I congratulate Shuai on producing a solid draft despite not only the usual
challenges but also having only a small group of active contributors who
struggle to respond timely (I being the worst offender).

In v17, each of my concerns is either adequately addressed or indicated
with an editor's note suggesting a specific action to address it.

Thank you Shuai!

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 10:24 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Tm-rid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tm-rid
>