Subject: [Drip] Fwd: ROW11 - Call for proposals

From: "Card, Stu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 07:16:32 -0500

Note the 4th, 5th & especially the 10th (last) bulleted suggested topic
area.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: nicoleta munteanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2022, 03:25
Subject: ROW11 - Call for proposals
To:

ROW11 Call for Participation Is Now Open!
June 21st, 2022 | 13:00 - 17:00 UTC | Zoom Video Conference

The Registration Operations Workshop <http://regiops.net/> Program
Committee invites you to submit your presentation and/or panel abstracts
for the 11th Registration Operations Workshop (ROW11).

*ROW11 virtual session will be held via Zoom platform on June 21st, 2022,
13:00 - 17:00 UTC. *

The ROW series provides since 2014, a forum for all industry
members, including address/gTLD/ccTLD registries, domain name registrars,
resellers, and second level domain registries, to present and discuss
technical topics related to real world experiences of
implementing registration operations. Past workshops have included
discussions focused on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), WHOIS,
Registry Lock, Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) and many more (see
https://regiops.net/row-main/archives/ for further details on previous
sessions).

Please submit a short abstract describing your proposal to [email-masked], *by
May 27th, 2022*. The Program Committee provides below a non-exhaustive list
of possible topics for ROW11 and encourages any discussions/suggestions
for additional topics on ROW’s mailing list: [email-masked]

   - RDAP implementation experience
   - DNS abuse
   - DNS privacy and encryption
   - Differentiated access
   - Authentication and authorization
   - Credential Security/Credential Management
   - DNSSEC operalization (CSYNC, managing transfers of secured domains)
   - Registration support functions (data escrow/business continuity)
   - Automation
   - Other innovative uses for registration and resolution technologies

The Program Committee will notify selected authors by May 31st, 2022.
Presentations will be required from selected presenters by June 10th, 2022.

We hope that you can join us. Registration process will be made available
beginning of April on the ROW website: http://regiops.net.

This event is co-sponsored by Verisign <https://www.verisign.com/> and ICANN
<https://www.icann.org/> and organized by Cofomo <https://www.cofomo.com/en>
.

Please feel free to disseminate this call for proposals to other lists
where it might be of interest. Thank you.

ROW Program Committee

*Stay tuned for further updates! **Follow @DNSregiops*
<https://twitter.com/DNSregiops>
*ROW website: **http://regiops.net* <http://regiops.net/>
*Contact us: [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
*ROW mailing list: [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>
*ROW series: co-sponsored by **Verisign* <https://www.verisign.com/>* & *
*ICANN* <https://www.icann.org/>*, organized by **Cofomo*
<https://www.cofomo.com/en>
* <https://www.cofomo.com/> <https://www.cofomo.com/>*

(cross-posting to multiple lists - sorry for any duplicates)