Subject: [Drip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10.txt

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 09:41:51 -0400

This is mostly cleanup and keeping the doc from expiring.

Best way for this to get 'legs' is for people connected to EU privacy 
regs to raise awareness.

Some time ago, when I started this document, I had the chance to comment 
to a Swiss aviation regulator about their Direct Remote ID being a 
potential privacy violation with its broadcast of the Operator ID and 
location.  He dodged the whole subject in saying that the USS/UTM data 
storage meets all the EU privacy regulations. Like totally ignoring the 
potential 2K broadcast about UA operators.

Bob

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10.txt
Date: 	Fri, 08 Apr 2022 06:32:22 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Stuart W. Card <[email-masked]>, Adam Wiethuechter 
<[email-masked]>, Robert Moskowitz 
<[email-masked]>, Stuart Card <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Moskowitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Revision: 10
Title: UAS Operator Privacy for RemoteID Messages
Document date: 2022-04-08
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 13
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy/
Html: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10.html
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-drip-operator-privacy-10

Abstract:
This document describes a method of providing privacy for UAS
Operator/Pilot information specified in the ASTM UAS Remote ID and
Tracking messages. This is achieved by encrypting, in place, those
fields containing Operator sensitive data using a hybrid ECIES.

The IETF Secretariat