Subject: [Drip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-rid-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 07:32:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Entity Tag (DET) for Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID)
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-rid-20.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-04-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
   (HHITs) as self-asserting IPv6 addresses and thereby a trustable
   identifier for use as the Unmanned Aircraft System Remote
   Identification and tracking (UAS RID).

   This document updates RFC7401 and RFC7343.

   Within the context of RID, HHITs will be called DRIP Entity Tags
   (DETs).  HHITs self-attest to the included explicit hierarchy that
   provides registry (e.g., DNS, EPP) discovery for 3rd-party identifier
   attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-rid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-rid-20.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-rid-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 10:33:47 -0400

I fixed an idnit in the abstract.

I also removed reference to draft-moskowitz-secure-nrid-c2

-- 
Standard Robert Moskowitz
Owner
HTT Consulting
C:248-219-2059
F:248-968-2824
E:[email-masked]

There's no limit to what can be accomplished if it doesn't matter who 
gets the credit