Subject: 5250 extensions

From: Jeffrey Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:45:36 -0500

Can this discussion list also be used for 5250 telnet extensions in addition to
3270 extensions?  I would rather not have to solicit discussion via a new list
as that would require me to learn a whole lot of admin work I don't have the
time for...

Jeffrey Stevens - AS/400 TCP/IP (LPD/WSG/Telnet)
Internet: [email-masked]  Phone: 607-752-5488  Fax: 607-752-5421
Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.

---

From: "Roger Fajman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:28:30 EST

> as that would require me to learn a whole lot of admin work I don't have the

Yes, this list is available for anything the working group is doing.

Roger Fajman                                   Telephone:  +1 301 402 4265
National Institutes of Health                  Internet:   [email-masked]
Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Postmaster: CU.NIH.GOV, LIST.NIH.GOV, MAILFWD.NIH.GOV, PACKET.NET.NIH.GOV
List owner: LANMAN-L, PCIP, SNSTCP-L, and TN3270E, all @LIST.NIH.GOV