Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:50:26 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telnet TN3270 Enhancements Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for
                          TN3270E Response Time Collection Using SMIv2
        Author(s)       : R. Moore, K. White
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt
        Pages           : 42
        Date            : 24-Nov-97

  The purpose of this memo is to define the protocol and the Management
  Information Base (MIB) for performing response time data collection
  on TN3270 and TN3270E
  sessions by a TN3270E Server. The response time data
  collected by a TN3270E Server is structured to support both validation
  of service level agreements and performance monitoring of
  TN3270 and TN3270E
  Sessions. This MIB has as a prerequisite the TN3270E-MIB
  reference [10].

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

        Africa: ftp.is.co.za

        Europe: ftp.nordu.net
                ftp.nis.garr.it

        Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au

        US East Coast: ds.internic.net

        US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:      [email-masked].  In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.