Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:09:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telnet TN3270 Enhancements Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : TN3270E Service Location and Session Balancing
        Author(s)       : G. Ledford, J. Naugle, K. Kasthurirangan
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-02.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 30-Jul-98

   This document discusses the implementation of Service Location
   Protocol and session balancing with a TN3270E emulator in a client
   server implementation with a TN3270E server.

   Application program developer's can locate TN3270E services and
   load balance among those services (3270 host sessions), by using
   this Service Location Protocol support.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

        Africa: ftp.is.co.za

        Europe: ftp.nordu.net
                ftp.nis.garr.it

        Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au

        US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org

        US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:      [email-masked].  In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-service-loc-02.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.