Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 10:51:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telnet TN3270 Enhancements Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Base Definitions of Managed Objects for
                          TN3270E Using SMIv2
        Author(s)       : K. White
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt
        Pages           : 42
        Date            : 24-Nov-97

  The purpose of this memo is to define a Management Information Base
  (MIB) for configuring and managing TN3270E Servers.
  The MIB defined by this memo is intended to provide generic
  support for both Host and Gateway TN3270E server implementations.
  It is the intent that the MIB defined herein be extended
  by subsequent memos to provide non-generic configuration support
  and to enable TN3270E Response Time Collection.

  It is the intent of this MIB to fully adhere to all prerequisite MIBs
  unless explicitly stated. Deviations will be documented in
  corresponding conformance statements. The specification of this MIB
  will utilize the Structure of Management Information (SMI) for
  Version 2 of the Simple Network Management Protocol Version (refer to
  RFC1902, reference [1]).

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

        Africa: ftp.is.co.za

        Europe: ftp.nordu.net
                ftp.nis.garr.it

        Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au

        US East Coast: ds.internic.net

        US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:      [email-masked].  In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.