Subject: Agenda for TN3270E WG meeting at Washington

From: Michael Boe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 00:31:36 -0800 (PST)

Here's the agenda for the TN3270E WG for the Washington meeting:

* Convention and Review:                                         5 minutes
* Status of promoting revision of RFC1647 to draft status.      10 minutes

* MIB Progression:

There are two MIBs:
   **  draft-ietf-tn3270e-rt-mib-02.txt   and                   10 minutes
   **  draft-ietf-tn3270e-tn3270-mib-04.txt                     10 minutes

Status will be given on both of these by either R Moore or K White.

* Minor Enhancements to TN3270E:                                25 minutes
   ** BID/keyboard-restore issues:  R Erickson
   ** Byte-doubling & Flush:        G Pullen
   ** FMH(printing) & Sense codes:  M Boe (for D Bolton)
* Security:                                                     35 minutes
   ** TELNET over TLS:              M Boe
   ** client USERID/PASSWORD        R Erickson (?)
* Service Location:                                             25 minutes
   ** nothing on the agenda to be presented yet.  We are looking for
      any real-life experience with SLP, HTTP redirection or Dynamic DNS
      in this area.

/msb