Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] Datatracker is down!

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 17:23:39 +0530

It is working now! Back to the scheduled programming :)

On Sun, Oct 24, 2021 at 2:58 PM Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not able to access the https://datatracker.ietf.org/ for some time
> now (9:20 AM UTC 24 Oct 2021).
>
> https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/datatracker.ietf.org.html confirmed it
> is down!
>
> I guess It is my fault to leave updating some drafts till the last weekend
> before the deadline, on the other hand now I am forced to enjoy my Sunday :)
>
> Dhruv
>

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 14:58:13 +0530

Hi,

I am not able to access the https://datatracker.ietf.org/ for some time now
(9:20 AM UTC 24 Oct 2021).

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/datatracker.ietf.org.html confirmed it is
down!

Dhruv