Subject: [Tools-discuss] many emails about CELLAR virtual interim

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 19:12:00 -0400

Yesterday, we agreed to the schedule of virtual interims for 2022.
CELLAR is a WG that has very rarely met in person.
(Although Madrid was discussed...)

Instead of entering in 10 session requests, I entered three,
in which I asked for 4, 3, and 3 sessions.  I wondered if it would produce 3
emails rather than 10.  Nope :-)

Annoying is that the session request tool is happy to create sessions
whatever time zone I indicate, while the meetecho tool wants to use my
browser time.  I hope that when they are integrated this will get solved.
We hold our meetings at a constant time CET time (Europe/Amsterdam).
[Specifically, after "bedtime" for some of the participants' kids.]
So we don't want a constant UTC time...

I found that I couldn't book the meetecho for December 2022 because it was
too far in the future.  Oh well, I'll do that in January.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide