Subject: Changes 2

From: David Burdett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:05:54 +0100

THe attached contains the latest list of changes list with revision marks 
to highlight changes from the first copy including dicussions from todays 
conference call.

I suggest that we allow one further week for changes then on the 2nd of 
October, we freeze the list, since by then we should have feedback from the 
RBC project - I'm reliably informed ;), and then I will work on producing 
the definitive version.

Regards

David
[[ CHANGE~1.DOC : 4152 in WINMAIL.DAT ]]
Mondex International Limited
mailto:<[email-masked]>
US Advanced Technology Office: 111 Pine St, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 
94111
Tel/Voicemail: +1 415 645 6973	Fax: +1 415 956 9370

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mondex International Limited
47-53 Cannon Street, London  EC4M 5SQ
England
Registered No: 3122085, England

Telephone No: +44 (0)171 557 5000
Web Site: http://www.mondex.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]