Subject: Dates for Tokyo meeting

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:26:18 -0400

I have received one message indicating that moving the dates of the
scheduled Tokyo meeting one day earlier, from 10-12 Nov. to 9-11 Nov.,
could cause difficulties for some people.  Is that the case?

For the further information of those who happen to be in the US, I
talked to a travel agent today who indicated that inexpensive
excursion fares sometimes depend on including a Saturday night in your
trip and sometimes do not.  And where the fare basis does require
this, the requirement is not that you actually stay over a Saturday
night at your destination but merely that midnight Saturday night
fall between your departure time and your return arrival time. For
example, you could be airborne at midnight Saturday night and it
would still count.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]