Subject: Welcome to ietf-trade

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 98 10:54:22 EDT

--

Welcome to the ietf-trade mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list, you can send
mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe

Or, if you send your message from another account besides
[email-masked], send the following command

    unsubscribe [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of this list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .

Welcome to the Internet Open Trading Protocol ietf-trade
list.  This list is the mailing for the IETF "trade" working group.
See <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/trade-charter.html>. To
reduce spam it is currently set so that only subscribers can post
to the list. See also the Open Trading Protocol Consortium web site
at <http://www.otp.org>.