Subject: Conference Call, IETF Meeting

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:31:52 -0500

I'd like to try some telephone conference calls in the TRADE WG.
These are sort of a continuation of conference calls that the OTP
Consortium used to have.  I've set up four of them, approximately
every other week except for a larger gap around the holidays.  They
are Thursday morning at 9am eastern US time as follows:
        December 3 and 17 at +1-212-547-0300 and
        January 7 and 21 at +1-212-547-0212
all with passcode 90216.  I'll try to send out a reminder the day
before.  Feel free to call in.

In addition, the full Agenda is now up on the www.ietf.org web site
and as expected, the TRADE WG meeting is Wednesday afternoon at 1pm in
the Boca Raton/Cocoa room.

Thanks
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]