Subject: draft-rfced-info-blinov-00.txt

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:39:40 -0500

Hi,

About a month ago our Area Director asked this working group to look
at the
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfced-info-blinov-00.txt>
draft and provide comments.  I have no seen any such comments and I
just got a query, reasonably enough, from the author of that draft
asking how it was going.

So, please, anyone who has the time should look at this draft.  You
can post comments to the WG list or send them to me.  (If you send
comments directly to our Area Director or to the draft author, please
tell me so I will know you have done so.)

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]