Subject: XML SIG draft, SET OTP comments

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 08:23:34 -0500

The latest version of Richard Brown's XML SIG draft formatted as an
Internet Draft is at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/draft-ietf-trade-xml-sig-00.txt>
and should appear in the Intenet Draft directories in a few days.

I posted a brief message about IOTP protocol draft and the ITOP SET
Supplement draft on a couple of SET lists to see if the SET community
had any comments on them.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]