Subject: Re: draft-rfced-info-blinov-00.txt

From: Terry Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:53:48 -0800

GAIA seems (without deep reading) perfectly reasonable, if actual
suppliers and customers want to use it.  I know of two efforts that
involve actual suppliers and customers (Rosetta Net and Commerce Net's
ECO Framework Working Group), neither of them open in the IETF
manner.  Without leaking information I shouldn't, it's fair to say
that Rosetta Net pretty much assumes that you know where to find
a supplier and the the ECO FW WG is pursuing a component-based
model in which GAIA Brokers would fit as components.

regards, Terry Allen

  Terry Allen    Electronic Commerce and Publishing Consultant    
			tallen[at]sonic.net
                   http://www.sonic.net/~tallen/
          DocBook:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html
	 Common Business Library:  http://www.veosystems.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]