Subject: IOTP v1.0 DTD and Architechture available

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 01:23:38 -0500

The DTD for v1.0 of the IOTP protocol as documented in
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-02.txt is now available as a text
file from <ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/Otp~~v~1-0.dtd.txt>.

The IOTP Architecture and Payment API Supplement is available as a
zipped MSWord document at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/otparc98.zip>.

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]