Subject: Conference Call December 3

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 08:20:33 -0500

Just a reminder that there will be a conference call tomorrow at 9am
eastern US time.  Call in number 1-212-547-0300, passcode 90216.

Agenda:
(1) Status of documents.
(2) Discussion of the changes reported out of the Tokyo meeting.
(3) Any comments on draft-rfced-info-blinov-00.txt.
(4) Discussion of agenda for the meeting in Orlando.
(5) Any discussion of v2.

The conference call bridge is reserved for 1 1/2 hours but we
certainly don't need to go that long unless people are interested and
there is useful work being done.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]