Subject: -protocol-03.txt and -dsig-00.txt working group last call

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:47:40 -0500

As I announced without objection at the meeting in Minneapolis last
week, I am initiating a two week working group last call on the
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-03.txt and
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-00.txt drafts for publication as
Informational RFCs.  They are targeted as Informational as they (or at
least draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-03.txt) are arguably
primarily the output of the Open Trading Protocol Consortium which had
change control over IOTP before it was transfered to the IETF.

I'm sure there will be some nits and minor changes but assuming
there is rough consensus on the drafts and changes, they can be
incorporated and the resultant document forwarded to the IESG in
April.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]