Subject: Ft. Lauderdale workshop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:16:06 -0500

The meetings for the next three days will be in room 201B at the IBM Ft.
Lauderdale facility, 6301 N.W. 5th Way,
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309.  The IBM receptionist is on the 2nd floor.  See
<http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/199901/msg00014.html>.  I'll try
to arrange dial in access for Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833
Notes: Donald Eastlake/Hawthorne/IBM@IBMUS

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-276-2668

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]