Subject: RSVPs

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 00:47:11 -0500

Hi,

I like to get a rough idea of how many people will be at the meeting
in Ft. Lauderdale next week.  See logistics at
<http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/199901/msg00014.html>.
Please send me mail and indicate if you also plan to be there for
the first day which will be primarily devoted to payment systems,
as well as the 2nd and 3rd which will be about the overall IOTP
protocol and supplemental HTTP document.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]