Subject: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-00.txt

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:31:00 -0500

IOTP v1.0 needs digital signatures.  There is an effort underway to
standardize general XML digital signatures as per the message posted
earlier today about a BoF on that subject at the March IETF meeting
and numerous other messages here.  However, it is not clear when that
effort will produce its final result.  Thus a much narrower
specification has been separately documented by Kent Davidson to
complete the IOTP V1.0 specification.  It is anticipated that later
versions of IOTP will change to just refer to a general XML signature
standard.

This narrower specification has been submitted to internet-drafts and
is available at
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-00.txt>.

Thanks
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]