Subject: Re: OECD Tags

From: Dave Birch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:28:11 +0100

David Burdett said

>This Email and any attached files are confidential

Confidential to whom?

Regards,
Dave Birch.

...  My own opinion (I think!) given solely in my capacity as  ...
...         an interested member of the general public         ...
...                                                            ...
...  mailto:[email-masked]   .........  http://pobox.com/~dgwb ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:47:41 -0400

Nothing volunatrily posted to an IETF workging group mailing list is
confidential.  This sort of junk notice is something lawyers sometimes
try to impose even though it is frequently untrue.  I suggest we just
ignore such things unless there is a clear consensus that it is a
problem.

Thanks,
Donald

From:  Dave Birch <[email-masked]>
Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:28:11 +0100
To:  Ietf Trade WG <[email-masked]>
Content-Type:  text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Message-Id:  <[email-masked]>
Sender:  [email-masked]
Precedence:  bulk
X-elistx:  ietf-trade
Source-Info:   From (or Sender) name not authenticated.