Subject: PayReceiptRefs (Problem of IOTP Spec.)

From: Yoshiaki KAWATSURA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 00:30:21 +0900 (JST)

There is a problem for PayReceiptRefs in PayReceipt component in the
current IOTP specification.

Problem:
In the current specification, we can not use the PayReceiptRefs.  IOTP
Payment Bridge of the Payment Handler can not set the PayReceiptRefs
because the Bridge can not know IOTP Component ID.  IOTP Payment Bridge
of the Consumer can not also get the components correspond to IDs
which is included in the PayReceiptRefs.

So I suggest the following changes.
 
Change:
(a) Change PayReceiptRefs to PayReceiptRefNames element.
    (PayReceiptRefs is dropped)
(b) PayReceiptRefNames defines as the list of Name element in
    PackagedContent of PaySchemeData component.
(c) The Name element in PackagedContent must be unique in the transaction.
(d) The PaySchemeData Component, that Name element is the same ones 
in the token of PayReceiptRefNames, must be hashed and signed in the Payment
Response signature component.

Sequence of Process:
(1) The Payment Hander Payment Bridge set the PayReceiptRefNames.
(2) Payment Handler OAC hashes and signs to the corresponding PaySchemeData.
(3) Consumer OAC checks the signatures.
(4) OAC picks up the PackagedContents which include the same Name
    element in PayReceiptRefNames and passes them to the Payment Bridge as
    PayReceiptPackagedContent in the CheckPayReceipt.

What do you think this?

P.S. I can not response till 9th May because I will go to Thai Land in
vacation.
 
Thanks,
--
Yoshiaki Kawatsura

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: Yoshiaki KAWATSURA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:24:52 +0900 (JST)

David,
I sent the following mail two weeks ago. Did you have a chance to read it?
Please let me know some comments for my proposal.

Thanks,
--
Yoshiaki Kawatsura

Problem:

Change:

Sequence of Process:

What do you think this?