From: David Burdett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:40:08 -0700

I've decided to leave Mondex International after just over three years and
join Commerce One (www.commerceone.com) an e-commerce company focusing on
business to business eCommerce.

I just want to assure everyone that my and Commerce One's support for IOTP
and the IETF Trade Working Group continues.

Details of my new email address and telephone no which are effective
immediately are below, although emails sent to my old Mondex email address
will still get to me for a while.

Regards

David Burdett

Advanced Technology, CommerceOne
1600 Riviera Ave, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94596, USA
Tel: +1 (925) 941 4422; Email: [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]