Subject: E E mail @adp.ccom

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:58:10 -0400 (EDT)

BULK E - MAIL WITHOUT LOSING YOUR ISP

                                                   Do you have an idea? 
                                           Are you trying to sell a product? 
                                      Would you like to promote a web page?
                             Do you have an MLM you would like to advertise?

     	                  WE CAN HELP!!!
_________________________________________

BULK E-MAIL WORKS

We provide individuals & businesses alike with a way to reach millions. 
 High response at a low cost rate. Don't rely on newspapers or billboards.
 People MUST SEE YOUR AD!!!

    New addresses, fresh names are what make the difference!!!
______________________________________

Keep the Net alive with your ad. Remember, a lot of business is through word of mouth, but in the computer age, the computer is where most word of mouth is carried.

     SO GET YOUR AD OUT NOW!!!!!
______________________________________

Start with 100 thousand for only  $200.00
Call us about our rates.  The more you send, the more you save, 
and the better your response rate!!!

Call us now!   1-888-219-2310

ask about our discounts for large orders!!!

_______________________________

If you would like to be removed, send your list and include yourself in it to:
[email-masked]
*******************************************************************************
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]