Subject: -04 version of protocol draft and related documents on ftp site

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 10:14:03 -0400

The -iotp-v1.0-protocol-04.txt draft and related documents are now
available at <ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/v1.0-protocol-04/>.
This includes an MS Word version of the document, the DTD as a
separate file, and consumer and server logic documents.  The -03
version documents have been moved down one level to a parallel
directory at <ftp://ftp.pothole.com/ietf-trade/v1.0-protocol-03/>.

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]