Subject: Advancing IOTP Protocol, DSIG, and DOM HASH (2nd try)

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:02:57 -0400

Based on feedback from our Area Director, the documents have been
revised and reposted with the latest minor improvements and I
am requesting that they be advanced to Informational.

The documents are
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-06.txt
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-03.txt
draft-ietf-trade-hiroshi-dom-hash-03.txt

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]