Subject: Where to find Payment Method supplement

From: Wong Ka Cheong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:32:21 +0800 (HKT)

Hi all,

	Is there any Payment Method Supplement for IOTP? If so, where to
find it.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:31:47 -0400

There is a SET supplement available at
<ftp:/ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/setiotp_ver099.zip>.

Donald

From:  Wong Ka Cheong <[email-masked]>
Date:  Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:32:21 +0800 (HKT)
To:  [email-masked]
Message-ID:  <[email-masked]>