Subject: ECML & Micropayments BoFs, EDIINT, at IETF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:51:14 -0400

Those on this mailing list might be interested to know that a BoF on ECML
<http://www.ecml.org> has been scheduled for Wednesday afternoon and a BoF
on Micropayments has been scheduled for Monday afternoon at the upcoming
IETF meeting.  There is also a meeting of the EDI-Internet Integration
working group Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks,
Donald

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
[email-masked]   tel: 1-914-276-2668

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]