Subject: updated protocol and dsig drafts

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:42:59 -0500

Although they can't be posted to Internet drafts due to the refractor
period before the IETF meeting, new versions of the IOTP V1.0 protocol
and dsig drafts are available.  They are at

<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-dsig-05.txt>
and
<ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/v1.0-protocol-07/iotp-v1.0-protocol-07.txt>

Other than new dates, versions numbers, etc., the only substantive
change in IOTP DSIG is a one line change to fix a syntax problem in
the DTD.  The protocol document also has that change and some other
minor changes.  I expect a change summary for the protocol document to
also be posted soon.

These updated drafts will probably be posted as Internet-Drafts as
soon as theat can be done.  The changes are minor but I thought people
might want to see them.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]