Subject: NACHA digital signature pilot

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:51:17 -0800

The NACHA pilot was described at FSTC this summer as being AADS-like ... there
has been some offline discussions about possibility of coverging formats to
X9.59 specification (although possibly using X9.59 fields but with SDML
encoding). See

http://www.nacha.org/whats-hot/press/1999/ATMPilot.htmg/

and for x9.59/aads see http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/

and example of the mapping to 8583 see

http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/8583flow.htm

the bottom of this web page has a sample the signed x9.59 fields in tagged
format encoding (as opposed to ASN.1 encoding).

Also, as interesting exercise, the mapping of AADS business practices into CADS
Policies and Practices statements

http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/ansiepay.htm#aadsnwi2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:12:56 -0800

oops a little garbage on the nacha URL, that should be ...

http://www.nacha.org/whats-hot/press/1999/ATMPilot.htm