Subject: XML Message Question

From: Wong Ka Cheong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 01:32:35 +0800

Hi,

    I want to know is it also include TPO Selection Block at the OFFER
RESPONSE MESSAGE? Otherwise, client needs to store TPO Selection Block
at the TPO SELECTION.

Also, at ur internet-draft, u write "IotpMsg: Trans Ref Block, TPO
Selection Block", is only sending these trading block?

Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]

---

From: David Burdett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:42:02 -0800

Wong

See comments below marked with ##.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Wong Ka Cheong [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 9:33 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: XML Message Question

Hi,

##The TPO Seletion Block is *not* included in the Offer Response Message so
the client will need to stor the TPO Selection Blocl. In fact generally
speaking, all the trading roles need to store earlier messages since they
are not re-transmitted."

##Following on from the last point, only additional or new information that
the trading role has not received before is sent. This iw why just the TPO
selection block is sent. The Trans Ref Block is in every message to identify
the transaction and message that the "business data" e.g., the TPO selection
block belongs to.##

Thanks