Subject: Document changes Oct 99 - March 2000

From: Russell Perry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:11:59 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for some help to clarify some of the apparent discrepancies
between the following documents:
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-07.txt (Oct '99) and
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-00.txt (March 2000).  For example,
several element tags are not specified in the latter document.  Is this
because both documents should be read together, or does it reflect the
evolution of the protocol?  

Also, am I right in assuming that the running footer of "*papi-00.txt"
(SET supplement...) is a typo, or is there a more sinister explanation
:)  Thanks.

Regards,

Russ.

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 06:28:07 -0500

The draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-07.txt draft is the final draft for
the V1.0 of IOTP and will be out as an RFC soon.  The -papi- draft is
a little out of date but is expected to be updated within a month.  After
than happens, the SET Supplement will be updated.

Donald

From:  Russell Perry <[email-masked]>
Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:11:59 +0100
To:  [email-masked]
Message-id:  <[email-masked]>