Subject: Some questions on "draft-ietf-trade-xmlmsg-requirements-00.txt"

From: Shinji Kikuchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:33:03 +0900

Dear Sirs

  I'm just a new commer to this mailing list. Actually, I have several
questions on the document of 

 "draft-ietf-trade-xmlmsg-requirements-00.txt" .

Could anyone let me know the right ideas to below items, please ?

1)First, according to the description in the document,  around
   "2.2.4 Document Choreography", we MUST(?) set some descriptions
   regarding controling sequence or selection,  inside of Messages, 
   in particular, in the case of "Explicit".

    The most suitable part for it or associated with it inside messages
   seems to be "Message Routing Information" part , I guess.

   However, according to the description around
  "2.1.7 Message Routing Information",  I feel a little bits difference 
  due to below . By the only description with " Each 'hop' results in 
  another entry.." seems to result in eventually "Peer to Peer" in 
  each interaction  in "Hub" way.

    Therefore, still hard to get idea regarding relationship between
   Routing matter and Document Choreography clearly,  unfortunetely.
   If there were more details of it, it would be more clear, I think.

   Anyway, is it right idea, or misunderstanding absolutely ?

2)Next, please suggest the future plan or current status regarding other
   parts of this series. According to this specification document,  Other
   7 parts have been planned.   Actually, I am interesting in Secure
   Messaging Part  [XMLMSG-SM].  I am minding that status, now.
   So,  please let me know it, if possible.

Thanks, S.Kikuchi.

Regards
----------------------------------------------------------
Shinji Kikuchi @ NEC Corp.
Client-Server Software Labs. Development Environment Lab.
Tel:+81-3-5476-1085(JPN), Fax:+81-3-5476-1084(JPN)