Subject: RE: document readability

From: "Smith, Chris " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:41:35 -0400

Also on this topic - what degree of change does the RCC editor
typically make? How different will the final be from the 
draft 07?

------------------------------------------------------------ 
 Chris Smith                                +1.416.348.6090 
 Royal Bank                       [email-masked] 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Donald E. Eastlake 3rd [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: April 7, 2000 10:16 PM
> To: David Burdett
> Subject: Re: document readability
> 
> Actually, as soon as the .txt RFC comes out, the ideal thing within
> the constraints of the RFC serious would then be to prepare a fancier
> .ps RFC version with variable width font, nicer figures, etc.,
> although this would obviously be a lot of work.
> 
> Donald

---

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:47:19 -0400

The RFC editor usually makes only very minor changes...  But the front
matter changes somewhat and any referecnes to Internet-Drafts have to
be replaced with references to RFCs, the pagination frequently
changes, etc...  The authors do get a couple of days to check the RFC
before it is publicly announced.

Donald

From:  "Smith, Chris " <[email-masked]>
Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:41:35 -0400
To:  iotp <[email-masked]>
Message-id:  
	     <[email-masked]>

>typically make? How different will the final be from the=20
>draft 07?
>
>------------------------------------------------------------=20
> Chris =
>Smith                       =
>         +1.416.348.6090=20
> Royal =
>Bank                       =
>[email-masked]=20
>
>