Subject: Your Subscription

From: LN & U <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:08:33 +0530

FREE
SUBSCRIPTION  TO   LEGAL
NEWSLETTER   &  UPDATES   !

Newsletter & Updates
brought to you by LEX Nexus® the global law firm. Fill your e-mail address
below to receive or unsubscribe our newsletter and submit while online.

SubscribeUnsubscribe

Legal Newsletter &
Updates published by the Indian law firm LEX Nexus are free, to subscribe
please fill up the box given above with your email address. You will receive
our newsletter & updates by email once in 7-10 days. The contents will be
purely concerning law, business or law related subjects mainly from India and
will also cover international news and updates. If you wish to view our
archive before subscribing please click at [ARCHIVE].

Q & A

You may ask any short legal
query pertaining to Indian law addressed to our newsletter team at their email
id [email-masked]
clearly stating in your message with the subject as "Q&A". Your
query should be in English, short, very clear and pertaining to Indian laws.
On receipt, the query will be forwarded to the concerned person to answer the
same.

This service is completely
free.

Your query and the answer
is sent back to the newsletter team for circulation. You will receive the
answer with our Free "Legal Newsletter & Updates", which is
posted once in seven-ten days to all newsletter subscribers.

While answering your query
your company name will not be displayed, and if necessary your name may be
changed for security purpose as there is no confidentiality and can be viewed
by all subscribers.

The firm reserves all right to accept or
reject in answering the queries.

If you wish to unsubscribe
from receiving the legal newsletter & updates or if your email address
have been wrongly added you may unsubscribe from receiving them by filling up
the email address in the box given below.

The email address provided
by you is not made available to any other person.

You may not be a subscriber to our free legal newsletter and
updates. Although we /the writer takes utmost care in drafting or compiling
the newsletter and updates but there is a possibility of error or mistakes
creeping in. It is therefore recommended that you verify the contents from your
source. LEX Nexus or the writer will not be responsible for any error or
mistake. The newsletter and updates should not be construed as soliciting for
client nor as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of LEX Nexus or
establish an attorney-client relationship. It is also strongly recommended to
read the disclaimer page before browsing our site .All rights reserved by LEX
Nexus, Advocates & Solicitors, Mumbai, India.

LEX
Nexus,
Advocates
& Solicitors (Registered)
[ARCHIVE]
[HOME]