Subject: Document Action: Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) Version 1, Errata to Informational

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:41:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I don't know why the following message or the next two didn't make it
out to the list. They were unconditionally approved by the IESG on
November 17th, 2002. These approvals seem to have gotten lost in until
just recently. There is still one draft ( -papi-) whose IESG approval
was apparently only tentative and which is still hung up.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:35:47 -0500
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>,
     [email-masked]
Subject: Document Action: Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) Version 1,
         Errata to Informational

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Internet Open Trading Protocol 
(IOTP) Version 1, Errata' <draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt> as an 
Informational RFC.  This document is the product of the Internet Open 
Trading Protocol Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Ned Freed 
and Patrik Faltstrom.