Subject: Document Action: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML): Version 2 Requirements to Informational

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:41:31 -0500 (EST)

See comment on first message of this series of three.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:35:20 -0500
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>,
     [email-masked]
Subject: Document Action: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language     (ECML):
    Version 2 Requirements to Informational

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Electronic Commerce Modeling 
Language (ECML):Version 2 Requirements' <draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-05.txt> 
as an Informational RFC.  This document is the product of the Internet 
Open Trading Protocol Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Ned 
Freed and Patrik Faltstrom.