Subject: Urgent investor alert, big potential!

From: "OTC ALERT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:36:51 -0600

OTC ALERT

Investors' #1 Source for

Tomorrow's Leaders

Issue #122      December 2004

Senticore, Inc.

Undervalued Special Situation

Symbol: (OTC BB: SNIO)

52 Week Range: $0.035 - $0.23

Shares Outstanding: 120 Million

Approximate Float: 15 Million

Current Price: $0.135

12 Month Target Price $1.80

www.senticore.com

Important News Alert

Level 3 Securities Announces Senticore Poised to Add $75 Million in Assets

NOTE TO EDITORS: The Following Is an Investment Opinion Being Issued by Level 3 Securities.

BOCA RATON, FL, Dec. 07, 2004 Senticore, Inc. (OTC BB: SNIO) is a well-diversified holding company with interests in various sectors including timber, residential and commercial real estate development projects, sports entertainment, and gaming. And much of this diversification has occurred over the last 12 - 18 months. This is unusually rapid growth, and Senticore's stock currently trades at 1/5 the pending book value of the company! Based upon the acquisition deals that have been signed, the basic value of the company would be in excess of $60 million, yet the company trades at a market capitalization of $13.8 million . Senticore is the cream of the crop on the bulletin board exchange!

Senticore's diversification eliminates the risk of a large concentration in any one industry. The company amassed over $50 million in assets during the year and aims to add $75 million in assets in 2005. Senticore has received over $2.4 million in timber contracts. The timber division boasts operating margins equal to almost 50%. Senticore's professional Detroit hockey team in the World Hockey Association (WHA) is expected to begin play in 2005. The company was awarded a broad gaming license from Venezuela to operate a land/Internet-based casino. SkillKing.com, Senticore's skill games platform is set to launch in January of 2005. Senticore intends to apply for listing on the AMEX or NASDAQ Small Cap during 2005. Wow! This stock is ridiculously undervalued! In yet another move to further diversify, Senticore has executed the definitive Stock Purchase Agreement and closed the transaction to acquire a controlling interest in Pokerbook Gaming Corporation of Orlando , Florida . Pokerbook is a gaming software company.

CORPORATE PROFILE

Senticore is a fast growing holding company with interests in many diverse high growth areas, currently emphasizing timber, real estate, sports entertainment and gaming. The Company has a very strong, successful, and accomplished management team that is focused on maximizing share valuations by substantially increasing Senticore's revenues, profitability, and asset base. So far the Company has signed acquisition agreements that equate to over $60 million in assets for 2004. Next year Senticore anticipates that it will continue on this strong growth trend by raising their asset base by an additional $75 million !

COMPELLING INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS:

Highly experienced & accomplished management team with a history of major success

Diversified high growth holdings offer multiple sources of revenue for strong profitability

Market cap is only $17.6 million, substantially below the Company's book value

In 2005, Company expects to make application to a more senior exchange – such as NASDAQ Small Cap Exchange or American Stock Exchange

Future synergistic acquisitions will accelerate revenue growth and lead to potential share spin-offs to reward SNIO shareholders

CONCLUSION:

SNIO is a very undervalued, timely Special Situation with incredible growth potential. Based on the Company's aggressive growth model and results to date, we believe that our 12 month price target of $1.80 is not only realistic, but could prove to be quite conservative. Management has extensive business expertise and is clearly focused on major success for the company and its shareholders. Senticore will continue to make acquisitions that will be very beneficial to its growth goals. SNIO has exceptional appreciation potential!

Senticore Contracts EG Associates to Launch Poker Tour

Thursday , December 16, 2004 10:54 ET

HOLLYWOOD, FL, Dec. 16, 2004 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) --Senticore, Inc. (OTC BB: SNIO), a diversified public holding company with an emphasis in real estate, timber, sports entertainment and gaming, announced today that it has retained EG Associates, LLC to provide specialized consulting services for Senticore's newest acquisition, Pokerbook Gaming Corp (OTC: POKG).

Senticore and Pokerbook jointly plan the launch of a Poker Tour designed to benefit charitable organizations. The aim is to take advantage of America 's love affair with poker while supporting charitable organizations and giving something back to the community. EG Associates will play a key role by planning, organizing and managing the company's activity in conjunction with a tour of charity poker tournaments. The "World Poker Charity Tour" schedule will be released in early 2005.

Senticore CEO Jay Patel states, "We believe our investment in the high growth gaming industry should pay off with increased revenues and exposure for both Senticore and Pokerbook. We also take seriously our commitment to contribute to charities and being a good corporate citizen. The planned activities are geared to fulfill that commitment in connection with our new gaming division becoming operational next year. We have chosen EG Associates to help us achieve this goal as they possess the critical leadership and business capabilities to assist the company in fulfilling its charity objectives."

"We are extremely pleased to have been chosen to formulate and run the charity operation associated with this worthwhile effort and look forward to a close, long-term relationship with Senticore and its affiliates," said EG Associates principal Gary Erickson. The company will focus most of its current efforts on Senticore's charity project and is headed up by seasoned veterans, Gary Erickson and Anthony Gautier.

EG Associates, LLC is a private, general consulting firm with offices in Cleveland and San Diego whose principals have over 60 years of business, financial, and marketing experience. A vast network of contacts creates unique business opportunities in helping clients reach their business goals. Its research capability, network, operational knowledge and management expertise help clients plan and achieve targets during the critical development and growth stages for young corporations.

Pokerbook Gaming Corporation is a gaming software company and fund raising organization for the benefit of well established, licensed non-profit 501(c)(3) corporations. Pokerbook was the first to organize legal, Internet Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournaments for charitable fundraising efforts. Pokerbook's "World Poker Charity Tour" is scheduled to launch during the first quarter of 2005. Additional information may be found on the corporate website www.pokg.com or www.pokerbook.com.

Senticore, Inc. is a public holding company designed to effect the acquisition of businesses and real estate within a diverse group of sectors including timber, hospitality, residential and commercial real estate, entertainment and gaming. Additional information on the company and its holdings may be found on the corporate website www.senticore.com.

The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements. Certain of the statements contained herein, which are not of historical facts, are forward-looking statements with respect to events, the occurrence of which involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements may be impacted, either positively or negatively, by various factors. Information concerning potential factors that could affect the Company is detailed from time to time in the Company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

CONTACT:

EG Associates, LLC & Charity Event Information:Gary Erickson

(858) 472-2328

Investor Relations:

Gilbert Emerson

(954) 927-0866

Broker Relations:

Worldwide Financial Marketing

(866) 360-9998

SOURCE: Senticore, Inc.

OTC Alert is a communications arm of OTCReporter.com. OTC Alert is not licensed by any governmental or regulatory agencies and is NOT a Registered Investment Advisor, Financial Planning Service or a Stock Brokerage Firm and in accor dan ce with such, OTC Alert is not offering investment advice or promoting any investment strategies. OTC Alert IS NOT OFFERING SECURITIES FOR SALE OR SOLICITATION OF ANY OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SECURITIES. This stock advertisement or e-mail alert contains or incorporates by reference" forward-looking statements," including certain information with respect to plans and strategies of the featured company. As such, any statements contained herein or incorporated herein by reference that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the foregoing, the words "believe(s)," "anticipate(s)," "plan(s)," "expect(s)," "project(s)", “forecast(s) “will,” “estimate(s),” "understand(s)" or that by statements indicating certain actions “may,” “could,” or “might” occur   and similar expressions which are intended to identify forward-looking statements. OTC Reporter has been compensated Two hundred fifty thousand free trade shares by a third party. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual events or actual results of the Companies profiled herein to differ materially from these forecasts and projections as indicated by such forward-looking statements. Statements that are not strictly historical are “forward-looking” within the meaning of the Safe Harbor Clause of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements invoke risk and uncertainties that may cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from
such forward-looking statements . Prior to making an investment, investors should consult with their financial advisor and visit Edgar at www.sec.gov .

OTC Alert · P.O. Box 273 · Rumson, NJ 07760