Subject: hello

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:15:51 +0800

FROM THE DESK OF: BARRISTER  MICHAEL WILLIAMS
Legal Representatives, Financial Brokers And Investments Advisers.
4th Floor, 32 Groove 2198 ZIMBABWE
Direct E-mail: <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister MICHAEL WILLIAMS a Solicitor,and Personal Attorney to 
Mr. JOHN EDWARDS, who is a white zimbabwe Farmer  On the 21st of April 
2001, my client, his wife and their three children was murdered In  
struggle of land reform and the confiscation of farmland/properties owned by 
white farmers in Zimbabwe, with claim that it now belong to black
indigenous farmers,

Unfortunately, after their death I have  made several enquiries to your 
Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives since they have 
moved to Zimbabwe for over 45 years, this has also proved unsuccessful. 
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his 
relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no 
avail, hence I contacted you.  I contacted you to assist in retrieving the 
money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated 
or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were 
lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued 
at about US$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United Stated 
Dollars).  Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of 
kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in 
locating the relatives for over 3 years now. 
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased 
since you are from the same country so that the proceeds of this account 
valued at US$10.5MD can be paid to you and then you and me can share 
the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or 
tax as your government may require. All I require is your honest 
cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be 
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any 
breach of the law. Please direct your reply through this alternative 
mailbox<[email-masked]>, if you are interest to enable us discuss 
further.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister  Michael Williams  (Esq.).

N.B. Please indicate your contact address, telephone, fax
numbers for easy communication in this mutual transaction.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.