Subject: Legal Service

From: Nandita Chaterjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:00:49 +0530

July, 2005

Dear Sirs,

We are
enquiring if you would be needing non-contentious legal service in India for the
following:

1. International Arbitration

2. Foreign Investments in
India

3. Corporate & Commercial

4. Infrastructure Project

5. Oil & Gas Project

6. Contractual & Business

Charges starting at US$ 45-55-75-90-100-120-150-200-220-300-310-350 per hour depending on
the members, firm policy and complexity of the matter, while all
expenses are calculated on actual.

Thanking you in advance,

Nandita Chaterjee

(Marketing & Sales)

for Chamber Practice