Subject: Actual News Letter.

From: Joe Mcpherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:58:59 -0400 (EDT)

TRADING ALERT!
Timing is everything!!!
Profits of 200-400% EXPECTED TRADING

Date: 6 Oct 2005
Symbol: CWTD . OB
Company: China World Trade Corporation
Price: $2.03
10 Day Target: $6

About China World Trade Corporation

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business 
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout 
major cities in China, business travel-related services, 
and business value-added services. The Club and Business Center 
Division is devoted to the building of the World Trade brand throughout 
China via the opening and operating of business clubs in China's major, 
positioning the CWTC to act as a platform to facilitate trade 
between China and the world markets. The acquisition 
of CEO Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 
further complements CWTC's offerings by targeting 
high-level corporate executives from premier companies. 
The Business Traveling Services Division, New Generation, 
provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing travel-related industry. 
New Generation is a pioneer and market leader in the travel agency 
business through its strong network of ticketing sales operations 
throughout Southern China. The Business Value- Added Services Division 
focuses on value-added services of credit cards, merchant-related 
business services, as well as consultancy services to CWTC members 
and clients. Guangdong World Trade Link Information Services Limited 
("WTC Link"), a subsidiary of CWTC, manages the Company's co-branded 
credit card project and is an active provider of CRM solutions 
and services in China.

YOU COULD MAKE $$$THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS$$$ TRADING.
CWTD OVER AND OVER AGAIN.