Subject: Small-Cap Preview

From: Rosa Branch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 21:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

OUR OCTOBER HOT PICK IS: CWTD.

SYMBOL: CWTD
CURRENT PRICE: $2.07   
5 Day Target: $5   

WE GIVE IT TO YOU AS A GIFT AND THIS IS WHY !!!

*************PRESS RELEASE*****************PRESS RELEASE*************
China World Trade Corporation Attends The World Trade Centers Association's 
36th General Assembly in Shanghai

TIANHE, GUANGZHOU, China,  /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ - 
China World Trade Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CWTD - News), today announced 
its attendance at The World Trade Centers Association's 36th General Assembly. 
The event was held in Shanghai on September 20-23 2005, and was attended 
by hundreds of international business leaders, entrepreneurs 
and World Trade Center members.

Mr. William Tsang, Chairman and President of China World Trade Corporation (CWTC), 
Mr. John Hui, CEO and Vice Chairman of CWTC and Mr. Chaoming Luo, 
Director of CWTC attended the event and had an opportunity to meet 
with the Mayor and Vice Mayor of Shanghai, local and international entrepreneurs, 
and other WTC representatives and to discuss improving the services 
and programs within the World Trade Center organizations. 

"There has been an enormous influx of foreign entrepreneurs conducting business 
in China. We feel the business model of CWTC serves as a bridge 
for foreign businesses and the Chinese market," said Mr. William Tsang, 
President and Chairman of CWTC. ''Our strategic growth plan will position CWTC 
as the leading international platform to help foreign and Chinese enterprises 
establish and grow their business initiatives in China."

Shanghai, China's largest economic center is at the forefront 
of the country's growth and boasts a vast pool of dynamic human resources. 
Companies from all corners of the world can optimize their strengths 
and pursue their ambitions in Shanghai.
**************************************************************************

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on AXCP. 
Did their due diligence and then acted and are now up over 300%.

Today we are issuing another ALERT on CWTD. 

But we think the fun is just beginning with this stock. 
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.. 
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase 
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs.
*******PUT CWTD ON YOUR RADAR FOR MONDAY OCT 3*******