Subject: Stock Alert!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:34:47 -0500

Techedge, Inc.(OTCBB: TEDG)

Tentative Agreement with China Unitop Electronics (Unitop) 
to acquire Unitop's Communications Business Unit, 
Which has Deployed One of the Largest Metro Wi-Fi Networks 
in China. (Source: News 8/18/05)

Current Price: $.55

Huge PR Campaign This Weekend for Monday's Trading

Many of You may Agree, Stocks Are All About Timing..... 
Is TEDG Going to Blow Through the Roof Like Some Other Small Stocks Have? 
If You Think So, You may Want to Jump On Board....

Reasons To Consider TEDG: (Source: Recent Press Releases)

1)Techedge Subsidiary Announces Tentative Agreement to Acquire Online Sales 
and Promotion Business in China- announced its wholly-owned subsidiary China 
Quantum Communications Ltd. (CQCL) has reached a tentative asset 
purchase agreement with Nettv Media (Asia Pacific) Limited (Nettv), 
for Nettv's MobiChannel unit, an online sales and event promotion company 
for online entertainment business in China. Terms and conditions 
of the proposed acquisition were not disclosed.

2)Techedge Implemented VoIP solution for China Ocean Shipping Corporation America - 
Announced it has implemented a VoIP solution 
for China Ocean Shipping Corporation America, Inc. (COSCO America). 
This solution will enable COSCO America to achieve cost reduction, 
capacity increase, and improvement in account management for its 
communications services. Techedge's wholly owned subsidiary 
China Quantum Communications Inc. (CQCI) will provide local 
and long distance calling for COSCO America based on the implemented 
VoIP solution. 

3)Techedge Announces Tentative Agreement to Acquire Unitop Communications Business Unit 
in China-Announced its wholly-owned subsidiary China Quantum Communications Ltd. 
(CQCL) has reached a tentative agreement with China Unitop Electronics (Unitop) 
to acquire Unitop's communications business unit, which has deployed one 
of the largest metro Wi-Fi networks in China. Terms and conditions 
of the proposed acquisition were not disclosed. 

Corporate Snapshot (Source: News 8/18/05)

Techedge, Inc. is a leading international mobile Voice over IP (VoIP) solution provider. 
The Company has pioneered a disruptive and low cost communications solutions combining 
matured radio and VoIP technologies for emerging service providers to address customers' 
communications needs. Techedge's IP-PCS solution is the first in the market 
to support VoIP with regional mobility on an unlicensed PCS frequency 
for low-cost mobile VoIP services. Its core platform can easily adopt various 
radio technologies such as PACS-UB, Wi-Fi, and WiMax providing smooth transitions 
with call management and operating support systems. It is designed for rapid deployment 
in urban, resort, campus and local communities.

___

Please Watch This One Trade and, as Always, Be On the Lookout for More News that May Impact 
The Stock Moving Forward..

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
stock. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the stock they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.