Subject: CWTD WallStreet Expectations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 11:16:26 -0500

OUR OCTOBER HOT PICK IS: CWTD.
SYMBOL: CWTD   ***See stock rises  up Oct 31

Current Share price: $1.71
52 weeks high: $8.50
Rating: Strong BUY
Industry: Explosive Detection Devices
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP

SYMBOL: CWTD 
CURRENT PRICE: $1.71
5 Day Target: $5   
This will be the hottest Issue of November 
Keep reading to see why

About China World Trade Corporation

China World Trade Corporation (CWTC) has established its business 
in three distinct areas: the club and business centers throughout 
major cities in China, business travel-related services, and business 
value-added services. The Club and Business Center Division is devoted 
to the building of the World Trade brand throughout China via the opening 
and operating of business clubs in China's major, positioning the CWTC 
to act as a platform to facilitate trade between China and the world markets. 
The acquisition of CEO Clubs China Limited ("CEO Clubs") in May 2004 
further complements CWTC's offerings by targeting high-level corporate 
executives from premier companies. The Business Traveling Services Division, 
New Generation, provides CWTC access to the rapidly growing 
travel-related industry. New Generation is a pioneer and market leader 
in the travel agency business through its strong network of ticketing 
sales operations throughout Southern China. The Business Value-Added 
Services Division focuses on value-added services of credit cards, 
merchant-related business services, as well as consultancy services 
to CWTC members and clients. Guangdong World Trade Link Information 
Services Limited ("WTC Link"), a subsidiary of CWTC, manages 
the Company's co-branded credit card project and is an active provider 
of CRM solutions and services in China.

Today we are issuing another ALERT on CWTD. 
But we think the fun is just beginning with this stock. 
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume. 
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase 
and might be ready for a big pop to new highs. 

Disclaimer:
Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements" within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements". "Forward looking statements" are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use
of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects", "will", "anticipates",
"estimates", "believes", "understands" or that by statements indicating
certain actions "may", "could", or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not represent
that the information contained in this message states all material facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in this
stock. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933, Section
17(b), The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. The party
that paid us has a position in the stock they will sell at anytime without
notice. This could have a negative impact on the price of the stock, causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings, Company Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes this
information to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.