Subject: New Micro- Cap Stock 0pportunity

From: "Joanna Saunders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:57:43 +0100

Profile: Innovation Holdings, Inc.
Symbol: IVHN
Price: $0.41

Go Look at a Chart Rite Now! While Past Performance is Never Indicative 
of Future Results, IVHN has been Trending Higher Since the Beginning 
of This Year! 

WILL THAT TREND CONTINUE? IS IT ON THE CUSP OF ITS BIGGEST MOVE YET?
RADAR IT FOR FRIDAY NOW!

The News: Go Read The Full Story Now!
Innovation Holdings Inc. Signs Letter of Intent With Pharmaspritz 
Corporation

LOS ANGELES, CA, The Board of Directors of Innovation Holdings Inc. 
(OTC: IVHN) announced that the Companyhas signed a Letter of Intent 
with Pharmaspritz Corporation of Delaware topurchase all of its assets 
and those of its Canadian subsidiary in return for shares of Innovation 
Holdings Inc.
Pharmaspritz Corporation has developed SlimSpritz(TM), a patented and 
revolutionary 100% herbal weight loss aid that utilizes a unique and 
effective delivery system. SlimSpritz(TM) features a Metered Dose 
Aerosol Pump (MDAP) that instantly delivers effective and recognized 
herbal appetite suppressants and active thermogenic agents. 
SlimSpritz(TM) incorporates a breath freshener, appetite suppressants 
and thermogenic agents to stimulate the metabolism of the body for 
those on weight loss programs.

WATCH IVHN AT THE OPEN FRIDAY!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements 
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Any statements that express or 
involve discussions with respect to predictions or projections of 
future events or performance are not statements of historical fact 
and may be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make 
a decision. The Company has been  a reporting company registered 
under the Exchange Act of 1934 but is currently delinquent in their 
filings.Today's company has disclosable material items you need 
to know to make an informed and intelligent decision. These items 
include: no revenue in its most recent quarter, an accumulated 
deficit,a negative net worth, a reliance on loans from officers,
nominal cash, back taxes due, a subsidiary in bankruptcy,a going 
concern opinion from its auditor, litigation and some judgements 
against the company. It is not an operating company. The announcement 
above may not be binding and may not become a definitive agreement. 
Read the Company's SEC filings  before you invest.This report shall 
not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. 
You  can lose all your money by investing in this stock. We have 
received one hundred thousand free trading shares from a third 
party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder for our 
services. We intend to sell all these shares now, which could cause 
the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you.