Subject: quid pro quo chairwoman

From: "Mamie Donaldson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:20:27 +0800

Stock News Alert
Wineco Productions Inc.
Symbol: WNCP
Price: $.031

ACQUISITION COMPLETE AND IN NEGOTIATIONS FOR 4 MORE! READ BELOW! HAS WNCP
BOTTOMED AND WILL THIS NEWS DRIVE THE STOCK NEXT WEEK?!! THIS BAD BOY
TRADED AS HIGH AS .20 LAST OCTOBER. IS IT READY TO BOUNCE? CAN YOU MAKE
FAST MONEY MOVING IN AND OUT OF THIS STOCK QUICKLY? IF YOU THINK SO, THEN
GO FOR IT!!! WATCH AT THE OPEN MONDAY!!!

Wineco Productions Announces the Acquisition of Mine Tailings from World
Wide Consulting

SUNRISE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 17, 2006--Wineco Productions Inc.
(OTC:WNCP - News) announces it has completed negotiations and has
acquired the mine tailing from World Wide Consulting. The tailings
consist of approximately 1 million tons and are very prolific in
platinates. World Wide Consulting is the first of 5 companies that Wineco
is in negotiations with. All companies have shown excellent results in
their tailings.
Wineco has proven its test in chemical extraction of platinum in addition
to its previously proven micron gold extraction process. Processing of
these tailings is scheduled to being in April. A new Wineco Laboratory
for testing will be completed in May. The company is requesting miners to
submit their tailings for testing to determine if their tailings are of
interest for the company to process for micron gold.

WATCH IT AT THE OPEN MONDAY! WILL THERE BE A "GOLD RUSH" ON THIS
STOCK?!!!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of the SEC Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
discussions with respect to predictions or projections of future events
or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be forward
looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is
not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934.
Today's company has disclosable material items you need to know to make
an informed and intelligent decision. These items include: an accumulated
deficitand and a reliance on loans from officers and affiliates to pay
expenses. It is not an operating company.The company is going to need
financing to continue as a going concern. A failure to finance could
cause the company to go out of business. This report shall not be
construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose
all your money by investing in this stock. We have recived two million
three hundred thousand free trading sares from a third party not an
officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our
shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses
for you. Do your due diligence before you invest.