Subject: jet-propelled

From: "Mabel Chambers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:07:16 +0700

To Investor:

nZon Corporation
Trading As: IZON
Last Trade: $0.45
7 Day Proj: $1.10-$1.25
30 Day Proj: $1.75-$2.00

InZon Corp. is the new stock on our watch.

After recently acquiring SAE Group including all assets and technologies,
IZON has been laying quite while developing a new technology that will
revolutionize the Online Media Broadcasting market.

Two Announcements this month have sparked our understandable interest. On
March 6, 2006 IZON announced the expansion of its network by 400% which has
paved the way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to you.

IZON released at end of day yesterday that they have completed their
development of a new software that allows Online Broadcast Companies to
better utilize their networks thus reducing their highest expense while at
the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to offer
more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers are
able to offer to the clients in service and quality, and over all continue
advance the technology that has made the internet the most powerful
information medium on the planet.

Make no mistake, this company is going places and fast. Once this news hits
the market we believe IZON is going to take off. Most important, don't let
this one pass you buy. IZON is set to BUY.

We hope to see you jump on the bandwagon Monday March 20, 2006!!!