Subject: daunting

From: Agatha Gorman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:12:00 +0200

Inspect the fantastic array of stalls specializing in fish, meats,
fruits, nuts, vegetables, cheeses, wines and other specialty foods.

Enjoy good music, great gourmet food and award winning wines.

These are all listed in the Sun, Surf and Sand brochure.

These displays will please people of all ages.

or just coffee and cake. or just coffee and cake.

Enjoy cooking classes, tastings, sauces and condiments.

Enjoy good music, great gourmet food and award winning wines. Celebrate
the end of another year with five days of merriment and activities. This
international special event raises important funds for the Australian
Red Cross, Victoria.

The Murray River Junior Masters is supported by Stuart Appleby Junior
Golf Foundation.

The famous Coastal Patrol BBQ is great for breakfast. A weekend of good
food, great wine, petanque and excellent company. The Ashes exhibition
will take centre stage in the Howzat!

They decorate their homes, gardens and shop windows with creative
Christmas cheer and spectacular light and festive displays.

Talented jazz compilations will be playing over the weekend and will
give their all to ensure they produce the best mix of jazz Queensland
has to offer. Fancy meeting a Gunan or a Pobblebonk?

Inspect the fantastic array of stalls specializing in fish, meats,
fruits, nuts, vegetables, cheeses, wines and other specialty foods.

Activities include guided rainforest walks, museum displays, slide
lectures, conservation projects, and guided walks to cloud forests on Mt
Gower and plant photography sessions. or just coffee and cake. The Ashes
exhibition will take centre stage in the Howzat! Check their website for
full details.

Led classes are held on Saturday with rider classes on Sunday.

The Ashes exhibition will take centre stage in the Howzat! or just
coffee and cake. These displays will please people of all ages. Fancy
meeting a Gunan or a Pobblebonk?

The bungee trampoline amusement ride enables participants to depart from
the constraints of the physical world into an arena of weightlessness,
acrobatics and increased self-confidence.

Food, beverages, market stalls and amusement rides will add to the
festive atmosphere.

Situated in the historical kingston area surrounded by rough cliff lines
and sandy beaches. Cricket teams including Ladies, from around the
country vie for the largest prize money of any carnival of this typ.

Exhibition features works by noted Australian Artists and Craftspeople.
Entertainer: resident musician Clive Powell will be joined by the very
popular duo Beviaqua - Sarah and David Hume. or just coffee and
cake.

Enjoy good music, great gourmet food and award winning wines. Enjoy good
music, great gourmet food and award winning wines. Led classes are held
on Saturday with rider classes on Sunday. The bungee trampoline
amusement ride enables participants to depart from the constraints of
the physical world into an arena of weightlessness, acrobatics and
increased self-confidence.

Food, beverages, market stalls and amusement rides will add to the
festive atmosphere.