Subject: colloquial

From: Christy Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:13:37 +0700

Yet according to this article, many beef firms are succeeding by
increasing their focus on the domestic market, where beef demand
continues to be strong. Hodges submitted written testimony today in
advance of a joint hearing of The House Committee on Government Reform
and House Committee on Agriculture, where he will testify tomorrow.

But it can be done in advance and the stuffing gives you the chance to
add texture and flavor. This is sometimes referred to as disgorging.

case of BSE was found in a Canadian-born cow last December. health
officials said last week.

One is the number of Americans made sick by eating meat from a mad cow:
zero.

senators have set a course for a new misadventure. Then, this fall, a
suspected second case was announced.

The decision was the right one. Boning a duck takes a bit of time and
patience. Please visit our website for the full content.

You can bone the duck in the same way, as a.

The USDA explained that this announcement does not mean the U.

One is the number of Americans made sick by eating meat from a mad cow:
zero. Please visit our website for the full content. How many people
should one duck actually feed?

senators have set a course for a new misadventure. The author compares
the false positive tests to fire drills, a more common form of false
positives to which we can all relate. Agriculture Department said "an
internationally recognized gold standard test" ruled out BSE.