Subject: TRADE WG Meeting in San Diego
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:50:50 -0400

We have been tentatively scheduled for 1-3 PM on Wednesday December 13th
at the 49th IETF Meeting in San Diego.  I'm sending this out early to
help people in making plans but it could change.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Sttreet                               +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:34:40 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Payment API for v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol 
                          (IOTP)
	Author(s)	: W. Hans, H. Beykirch, M. Hiroya, Y. Kawatsura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt
	Pages		: 102
	Date		: 12-Oct-00
	
The Internet Open Trading Protocol provides a data exchange format
for trading purposes while integrating existing pure payment
protocols seamlessly. This motivates the multiple layered system
architecture which consists of at least some generic IOTP application
core and multiple specific payment modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)"

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)--

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)--

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:50:50 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TRADE WG Meeting in San Diego
To: [email-masked]

We have been tentatively scheduled for 1-3 PM on Wednesday December 13th
at the 49th IETF Meeting in San Diego.  I'm sending this out early to
help people in making plans but it could change.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Sttreet                               +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:34:40 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Payment API for v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol 
                          (IOTP)
	Author(s)	: W. Hans, H. Beykirch, M. Hiroya, Y. Kawatsura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt
	Pages		: 102
	Date		: 12-Oct-00
	
The Internet Open Trading Protocol provides a data exchange format
for trading purposes while integrating existing pure payment
protocols seamlessly. This motivates the multiple layered system
architecture which consists of at least some generic IOTP application
core and multiple specific payment modules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)"

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-02.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_0lp2VnDGLLJ3vY1EtA2tFg)--

--Boundary_(ID_3+mOF95t2UKgaRiXFm2NZg)--