Subject: Agenda for London
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:31:52 -0400

Here is an initial agenda for the working group meeting at the 51st
IETF meeting in London next week.

TRADE WG Agenda (FRIDAY, August 10, 2001)
Belgrave/Clarence Room

09:00   Agenday Bashing

09:10   Documents Status

09:25   IOTP/ECML/Voucher Implementation Experience

09:40   ECML V2 Specification
	draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

09:55   XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language & API
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-01.txt
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

10:30   SCCD using ECML

10:40   IOTP V2 Requirements
	draft-ietf-trade-iotp2-req-00.txt

10:50   Schedule Future Actions/Meetings

11:00   End

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:54:41 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
                          Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Parsons, D. Shepherd, D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 20-Jul-01
	
This document lists the design principles, scope, and requirements
for the Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML) version 2
specification. It includes requirements as they relate to XML syntax,
data model, format, payment processing, and external requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)"

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org; name=draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)--

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)--

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:14:56 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: "final" scheduling of TRADE WG meeting in London
To: [email-masked]

We got moved to the 0900 - 1130 slot Friday morning, August
10th. This is unlikely to change. Feel free to post agenda
suggestions to the list or send them to me.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: Full IETF meeting agenda at
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_51.txt>.

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:16:53 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Note Well
Sender: [email-masked]
To: AAA Working Group <[email-masked]>, ACAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, ADSLMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, AFT Working Group <[email-masked]>, AGENTX Working Group <[email-masked]>, APEX Working Group <[email-masked]>, ATOMMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, AVT Working Group <[email-masked]>, BEEP Working Group <[email-masked]>, BGMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, BMWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, BRIDGE Working Group <[email-masked]>, CALSCH Working Group <[email-masked]>, CAT Working Group <[email-masked]>, CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, CNRP Working Group <[email-masked]>, DELTAV Working Group <[email-masked]>, DHC Working Group <[email-masked]>, DIFFSERV Working Group <[email-masked]>, DISMAN Working Group <[email-masked]>, DNSEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, DNSOP Working Group <[email-masked]>, ECM Working Group <[email-masked]>, EDIINT Working Group <[email-masked]>, ENTMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, ENUM Working Group <[email-masked]>, EOS Working Group <[email-masked]>, FAX Working Group <[email-masked]>, FRNETMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, GEOPRIV Working Group <[email-masked]>, GRIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, GSMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, HUBMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDMR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDN Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, IFMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, IMAPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, IMPP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPCDN Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPFC Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPNGWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPO Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPORPR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPPM Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPS Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSEC Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSRA Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPTEL Working Group <[email-masked]>, ISIS Working Group <[email-masked]>, ISSLL Working Group <[email-masked]>, ITRACE Working Group <[email-masked]>, KINK Working Group <[email-masked]>, KRB-WG Working Group <[email-masked]>, L2TPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDAPBIS Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDAPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDUP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MALLOC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MANET Working Group <[email-masked]>, MBONED Working Group <[email-masked]>, MEGACO Working Group <[email-masked]>, MIDCOM Working Group <[email-masked]>, MMUSIC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MOBILEIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSDP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSEC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSGTRK Working Group <[email-masked]>, MULTI6 Working Group <[email-masked]>, NASREQ Working Group <[email-masked]>, NAT Working Group <[email-masked]>, NFSV4 Working Group <[email-masked]>, NGTRANS Working Group <[email-masked]>, NNTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, OPENPGP Working Group <[email-masked]>, OSPF Working Group <[email-masked]>, OTP Working Group <[email-masked]>, PILC Working Group <[email-masked]>, PIM Working Group <[email-masked]>, PKIX Working Group <[email-masked]>, POISSON Working Group <[email-masked]>, POLICY Working Group <[email-masked]>, PPPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, PPVPN Working Group <[email-masked]>, PROVREG Working Group <[email-masked]>, PWE3 Working Group <[email-masked]>, RAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RESCAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RMONMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, RMT Working Group <[email-masked]>, ROHC Working Group <[email-masked]>, RSERPOOL Working Group <[email-masked]>, RUN Working Group <[email-masked]>, SACRED Working Group <[email-masked]>, SEAMOBY Working Group <[email-masked]>, SECSH Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIGTRAN Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIMPLE Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, SMIME Working Group <[email-masked]>, SMING Working Group <[email-masked]>, SNMPCONF Working Group <[email-masked]>, SNMPV3 Working Group <[email-masked]>, SPIRITS Working Group <[email-masked]>, SSM Working Group <[email-masked]>, STIME Working Group <[email-masked]>, SYSLOG Working Group <[email-masked]>, TEWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, TLS Working Group <[email-masked]>, TN3270E Working Group <[email-masked]>, TRADE Working Group <[email-masked]>, TSVWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, UDLR Working Group <[email-masked]>, URN Working Group <[email-masked]>, USEFOR Working Group <[email-masked]>, USWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, VPIM Working Group <[email-masked]>, VRRP Working Group <[email-masked]>, WEBDAV Working Group <[email-masked]>, WEBI Working Group <[email-masked]>, WTS Working Group <[email-masked]>, XMLDSIG Working Group <[email-masked]>, ZEROCONF Working Group <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN
List-Owner: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:[email-masked]?body=subscribe>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email-masked]?body=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade>
List-Help: <http://lists.elistx.com/elists/admin_email.shtml>, <mailto:[email-masked]?body=help>

Greetings,

This is the revised text of the NOTE WELL statement.

------------------------------------------------------

				NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which
grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in
such statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which
are addressed to:

    - the IETF plenary session,
    - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
    - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
    - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
    - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
      any working group or design team list, or any other list
      functioning under IETF auspices,
    - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:49:54 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Security Considerations in ECML v2 Requirments
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

The Security Considerations section of the ECML v2 Requirements draft
currents points to the ECML v2 Specifications draft! Our Area Director
has pointed out that this is not proper. I think the right fix is just
to paste a slight condensation of the Security Considerations section
from the ECML v2 specifications draft or from RFC 3106 (ECML v1.1)
into the ECML v2 Requirements.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:06:28 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Voucher Trading System Application Programming 
                          Interface (VTS-API)
	Author(s)	: M. Terada, K. Fujimura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 11-Jul-01
	
This document specifies the Voucher Trading System Application
Programming Interface (VTS-API). The VTS-API allows a wallet or other
application to issue, transfer, and redeem vouchers in a uniform
manner independent of the VTS implementation. The VTS is a system to
securely transfer vouchers, e.g., coupons, tickets, loyalty points,
and gift certificates; this process is often necessary in the course
of payment and/or delivery transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)"

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)--

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)--

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:26:50 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
                          Specification
	Author(s)	: J. Parsons
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 09-Jul-01
	
Electronic commerce frequently requires a substantial exchange of
information in order to complete a purchase or other transaction,
especially the first time the parties communicate. A standard set of
hierarchicly organized payment related information fields in an XML
syntax are defined as the second version of an Electronic Commerce
Modeling Language (ECML) so that this task can be more easily
automated, for example by wallet software

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)"

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)--

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)--

Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:08:16 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: tentative scheduling of TRADE WG meeting in London
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

The TRADE WG meeting at the Next upcoming IETF meeting in London has
been tentatively set for 0900 to 1130 Thursday morning, August 9th.

This is subject to change, particularly up to July 16th when WG
scheduling closes. The full tentative schedule should be up on 
the www.ietf.org web site sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 00:31:52 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Agenda for London
To: [email-masked]

Here is an initial agenda for the working group meeting at the 51st
IETF meeting in London next week.

TRADE WG Agenda (FRIDAY, August 10, 2001)
Belgrave/Clarence Room

09:00   Agenday Bashing

09:10   Documents Status

09:25   IOTP/ECML/Voucher Implementation Experience

09:40   ECML V2 Specification
	draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

09:55   XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language & API
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-01.txt
	draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

10:30   SCCD using ECML

10:40   IOTP V2 Requirements
	draft-ietf-trade-iotp2-req-00.txt

10:50   Schedule Future Actions/Meetings

11:00   End

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:54:41 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
                          Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Parsons, D. Shepherd, D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 20-Jul-01
	
This document lists the design principles, scope, and requirements
for the Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML) version 2
specification. It includes requirements as they relate to XML syntax,
data model, format, payment processing, and external requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)"

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org; name=draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-04.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_XIoeCcvJ6QzY/yrL58f6Mw)--

--Boundary_(ID_kyyXs/M5ZxHVjDC/jCvwqQ)--

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:14:56 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: "final" scheduling of TRADE WG meeting in London
To: [email-masked]

We got moved to the 0900 - 1130 slot Friday morning, August
10th. This is unlikely to change. Feel free to post agenda
suggestions to the list or send them to me.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: Full IETF meeting agenda at
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_51.txt>.

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:16:53 -0400
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Subject: Note Well
Sender: [email-masked]
To: AAA Working Group <[email-masked]>, ACAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, ADSLMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, AFT Working Group <[email-masked]>, AGENTX Working Group <[email-masked]>, APEX Working Group <[email-masked]>, ATOMMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, AVT Working Group <[email-masked]>, BEEP Working Group <[email-masked]>, BGMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, BMWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, BRIDGE Working Group <[email-masked]>, CALSCH Working Group <[email-masked]>, CAT Working Group <[email-masked]>, CCAMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, CNRP Working Group <[email-masked]>, DELTAV Working Group <[email-masked]>, DHC Working Group <[email-masked]>, DIFFSERV Working Group <[email-masked]>, DISMAN Working Group <[email-masked]>, DNSEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, DNSOP Working Group <[email-masked]>, ECM Working Group <[email-masked]>, EDIINT Working Group <[email-masked]>, ENTMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, ENUM Working Group <[email-masked]>, EOS Working Group <[email-masked]>, FAX Working Group <[email-masked]>, FRNETMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, FTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, GEOPRIV Working Group <[email-masked]>, GRIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, GSMP Working Group <[email-masked]>, HUBMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDMR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDN Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IDWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, IFMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, IMAPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, IMPP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPCDN Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPFC Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPNGWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPO Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPORPR Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPPM Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPS Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSEC Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSP Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPSRA Working Group <[email-masked]>, IPTEL Working Group <[email-masked]>, ISIS Working Group <[email-masked]>, ISSLL Working Group <[email-masked]>, ITRACE Working Group <[email-masked]>, KINK Working Group <[email-masked]>, KRB-WG Working Group <[email-masked]>, L2TPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDAPBIS Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDAPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, LDUP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MALLOC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MANET Working Group <[email-masked]>, MBONED Working Group <[email-masked]>, MEGACO Working Group <[email-masked]>, MIDCOM Working Group <[email-masked]>, MMUSIC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MOBILEIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MPLS Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSDP Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSEC Working Group <[email-masked]>, MSGTRK Working Group <[email-masked]>, MULTI6 Working Group <[email-masked]>, NASREQ Working Group <[email-masked]>, NAT Working Group <[email-masked]>, NFSV4 Working Group <[email-masked]>, NGTRANS Working Group <[email-masked]>, NNTPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, OPENPGP Working Group <[email-masked]>, OSPF Working Group <[email-masked]>, OTP Working Group <[email-masked]>, PILC Working Group <[email-masked]>, PIM Working Group <[email-masked]>, PKIX Working Group <[email-masked]>, POISSON Working Group <[email-masked]>, POLICY Working Group <[email-masked]>, PPPEXT Working Group <[email-masked]>, PPVPN Working Group <[email-masked]>, PROVREG Working Group <[email-masked]>, PWE3 Working Group <[email-masked]>, RAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RESCAP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, RMONMIB Working Group <[email-masked]>, RMT Working Group <[email-masked]>, ROHC Working Group <[email-masked]>, RSERPOOL Working Group <[email-masked]>, RUN Working Group <[email-masked]>, SACRED Working Group <[email-masked]>, SEAMOBY Working Group <[email-masked]>, SECSH Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIGTRAN Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIMPLE Working Group <[email-masked]>, SIP Working Group <[email-masked]>, SMIME Working Group <[email-masked]>, SMING Working Group <[email-masked]>, SNMPCONF Working Group <[email-masked]>, SNMPV3 Working Group <[email-masked]>, SPIRITS Working Group <[email-masked]>, SSM Working Group <[email-masked]>, STIME Working Group <[email-masked]>, SYSLOG Working Group <[email-masked]>, TEWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, TLS Working Group <[email-masked]>, TN3270E Working Group <[email-masked]>, TRADE Working Group <[email-masked]>, TSVWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, UDLR Working Group <[email-masked]>, URN Working Group <[email-masked]>, USEFOR Working Group <[email-masked]>, USWG Working Group <[email-masked]>, VPIM Working Group <[email-masked]>, VRRP Working Group <[email-masked]>, WEBDAV Working Group <[email-masked]>, WEBI Working Group <[email-masked]>, WTS Working Group <[email-masked]>, XMLDSIG Working Group <[email-masked]>, ZEROCONF Working Group <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-id: <[email-masked]>
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN
List-Owner: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:[email-masked]?body=subscribe>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email-masked]?body=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://lists.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade>
List-Help: <http://lists.elistx.com/elists/admin_email.shtml>, <mailto:[email-masked]?body=help>

Greetings,

This is the revised text of the NOTE WELL statement.

------------------------------------------------------

				NOTE WELL

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which
grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in
such statements.

Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which
are addressed to:

    - the IETF plenary session,
    - any IETF working group or portion thereof,
    - the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
    - the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
    - any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself,
      any working group or design team list, or any other list
      functioning under IETF auspices,
    - the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:49:54 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Security Considerations in ECML v2 Requirments
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

The Security Considerations section of the ECML v2 Requirements draft
currents points to the ECML v2 Specifications draft! Our Area Director
has pointed out that this is not proper. I think the right fix is just
to paste a slight condensation of the Security Considerations section
from the ECML v2 specifications draft or from RFC 3106 (ECML v1.1)
into the ECML v2 Requirements.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:06:28 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Voucher Trading System Application Programming 
                          Interface (VTS-API)
	Author(s)	: M. Terada, K. Fujimura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 11-Jul-01
	
This document specifies the Voucher Trading System Application
Programming Interface (VTS-API). The VTS-API allows a wallet or other
application to issue, transfer, and redeem vouchers in a uniform
manner independent of the VTS implementation. The VTS is a system to
securely transfer vouchers, e.g., coupons, tickets, loyalty points,
and gift certificates; this process is often necessary in the course
of payment and/or delivery transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)"

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-00.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_ZWjFt3K9ESzEr6j7q+dRZg)--

--Boundary_(ID_wny87N1muB+E6mTbLXeiMA)--

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:26:50 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt
Sender: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
                          Specification
	Author(s)	: J. Parsons
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 09-Jul-01
	
Electronic commerce frequently requires a substantial exchange of
information in order to complete a purchase or other transaction,
especially the first time the parties communicate. A standard set of
hierarchicly organized payment related information fields in an XML
syntax are defined as the second version of an Electronic Commerce
Modeling Language (ECML) so that this task can be more easily
automated, for example by wallet software

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)"

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)
Content-type: Message/External-body; server="[email-masked]";
 access-type=mail-server

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)
Content-type: Message/External-body; directory=internet-drafts;
 access-type=anon-ftp; site=ftp.ietf.org;
 name=draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-01.txt

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

--Boundary_(ID_3wc2YG7wNuoJgjU5KwvFJA)--

--Boundary_(ID_ZVFhzffLGCQuaQYg+lMRrA)--

Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:08:16 -0400
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject: tentative scheduling of TRADE WG meeting in London
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

The TRADE WG meeting at the Next upcoming IETF meeting in London has
been tentatively set for 0900 to 1130 Thursday morning, August 9th.

This is subject to change, particularly up to July 16th when WG
scheduling closes. The full tentative schedule should be up on 
the www.ietf.org web site sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)