Subject: [tram] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-00.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 06:15:22 -0600

This is the draft that explains how to use DANE with STUN over TLS or DTLS.

With this draft and the ALPN draft, I think that we now covered
everything that was discussed in London about STUN over DTLS.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-00.txt
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 02:20:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Using DNS-based Authentication of Named
Entities (DANE) to validate TLS certificates for the Session Traversal
Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Olle E. Johansson
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   This document defines how DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities
   (DANE) can be used to validate TLS certificates with the Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/