Subject: [tram] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-01.txt

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:12:01 -0400

Hi all,

A new version of our draft has been submitted. This version attempts to 
provide more detailed guidance around use of the proposed attributes.

This particular effort isn't currently on the working group's road map, 
but the authors see this capability as one that is critical for a 3rd 
party TURN service, and we welcome all feedback from the list.

Thanks,
--Brandon

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-01.txt
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:54:52 -0400
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-peer-redirect-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-williams-peer-redirect
Revision:	01
Title:		Peer-specific Redirection for Traversal Using Relays around NAT 
(TURN)
Document date:	2014-06-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-peer-redirect-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-peer-redirect/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-peer-redirect-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-peer-redirect-01

Abstract:
    This specification describes a peer-specific redirection method that
    allows the TURN server to redirect a client for the purpose of
    improving communication with a specific peer without negatively
    affecting communication with other peers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Brandon Williams; Senior Principal Software Engineer
Emerging Products Engineering; Akamai Technologies Inc.