Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:56:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Origin Attribute for the STUN Protocol
        Authors         : Alan Johnston
                          Justin Uberti
                          John Yoakum
                          Kundan Singh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   STUN, or Session Traversal Utilities for NAT, is a protocol used to
   assist other protocols traverse Network Address Translators or NATs.
   This specification defines an ORIGIN attribute for STUN that can be
   used in similar ways to the HTTP header field of the same name.
   WebRTC browsers utilizing STUN and TURN would include this attribute
   which would provide servers with additional information about the
   STUN and TURN requests they receive.  This specification defines the
   usage of the STUN ORIGIN attribute for web, SIP, and XMPP contexts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/