Subject: [tram] draft-williams-peer-redirect-04 available for review

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 15:04:27 -0400

Hi all,

I lost track of the pre-meeting submission tracker cut-off, and so 
didn't get v04 of this draft submitted in time. It will open up again on 
November 1, and I will submit the update at that point.

In the mean time, the chairs had already been good enough to schedule a 
short slot for me to present the updates, and I want to make sure that 
anyone who is inclined to read the docs before the meeting has the 
opportunity to read the draft that I will present. I have temporarily 
posted it to my Google drive.

text: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RPEOFG4za4c1hDXzZPX2NVSVk/view
pdf:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9RPEOFG4za4S203VTBrMUZ2bVk/view

I apologize for making this complicated. I'll update the tracker as soon 
as it reopens.

--Brandon

PS: Here's a summary of the changes:

* Introduced Redirect indication to redefine the mechanism as push-like 
notification.

* Moved CHECK-ALTERNATE to Allocation request.

* Added a short section on ICE interactions.

* Changed STUN reference to STUNbis, since the doc now references 
STUNbis content.  Left other references as they are.