Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 19:39:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Dan Wing
                          Rohan Mahy
                          Philip Matthews
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-05.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2016-01-26

Abstract:
   Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) is a protocol that serves
   as a tool for other protocols in dealing with Network Address
   Translator (NAT) traversal.  It can be used by an endpoint to
   determine the IP address and port allocated to it by a NAT.  It can
   also be used to check connectivity between two endpoints, and as a
   keep-alive protocol to maintain NAT bindings.  STUN works with many
   existing NATs, and does not require any special behavior from them.

   STUN is not a NAT traversal solution by itself.  Rather, it is a tool
   to be used in the context of a NAT traversal solution.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5389.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stunbis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 03:51:24 +0000

Hi - 

This version addresses the pending review comments from Jonathan Lennox and Brandon Williams.

Reviews and comments always welcome and greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

> On Jan 26, 2016, at 7:39 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt