Subject: [tram] Shepherd needed

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 08:53:57 -0500

All,

We're looking for someone to help take draft-etf-tram-stun-pmtud across the
finish line. Someone with free cycles to help write a proto writeup and act
as shepherd throughout the IESG process. This is a relatively low amount of
work: maybe 1-2 hours for kickoff and then a few minutes per week until the
draft is published. This is a good opportunity to get to know the IETF
processes more intimately.

Any volunteer?

Thanks,
Simon & Gonzalo

---

From: "Asveren, Tolga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 00:06:59 +0000

Simon, Gonzalo,

I can spend some cycles on this. Please let me know if you want me to take on it.

Thanks,
Tolga

From: tram [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Simon Perreault
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 8:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [tram] Shepherd needed

________________________________
NOTICE: This email was received from an EXTERNAL sender
________________________________

All,

We're looking for someone to help take draft-etf-tram-stun-pmtud across the finish line. Someone with free cycles to help write a proto writeup and act as shepherd throughout the IESG process. This is a relatively low amount of work: maybe 1-2 hours for kickoff and then a few minutes per week until the draft is published. This is a good opportunity to get to know the IETF processes more intimately.

Any volunteer?

Thanks,
Simon & Gonzalo