Subject: [tram] Some additional TRAM list messages coming through late

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 10:28:01 -0700

Dear TRAM list participants -

You are doubtless aware of yesterday's email outage.

We got an inquiry about some email messages to this list which didn't
even make it to the archives.

There are several messages from yesterday which were held for "too
many recipients".

But because of the outage, the list owners didn't get the notification
message about the held emails.

For everyone's convenience, I am going to release those messages
myself now.  I just wanted to send this message so you all understood
why you are suddenly going to get some list messages now, that were
dated yesterday:  They got stuck in list moderation.

Thank you,
Glen
--
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)