Subject: [Trans] Milestones

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:13:43 -0900

One of the first things we need to do is to establish milestones
for working group deliverables, specifically a target date for
getting 6962bis through working group last call.  It's my
sense right now that things are going pretty smoothly and there
are no major points of contention.  If we shoot for November
2014 for wglc we'd be able to discuss problems that come up
during last call at the November meeting.  So:

Does November 2014 seem reasonable for working group last
call for 6962bis?

Melinda

---

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:35:17 +0000

> Does November 2014 seem reasonable for working group last

Ben, does November 2014 work for you, given the milestones dated earlier 
than that in Google's EV/CT roll-out plan?

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:39:09 +0000

> than that in Google's EV/CT roll-out plan?

I don't think we can realistically have a milestone soon enough to be
compatible with those. Besides, experience with that rollout should
probably inform 6962bis (yeah, I know, running code! Its almost like
the 90s!)