Subject: [Trans] Certificate Transparency - Second Hack Day: May 7th, 2014

From: Eran Messeri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:30:37 +0000

The Certificate Transparency team at Google invites interested parties to
the second CT hack day at Google's London
office<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=76+buckingham+palace+road,+london,+sw1w+9tq&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=76+Buckingham+Palace+Rd,+London+SW1W+9TQ,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=0>on
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014.
The agenda is open, though we have some suggestions:* Improving open-source
C++ and Python monitors.* Draft (I-D) editing for RFC6962-bis.* Updates on
Chrome support and Google's production logs.* Gossip: brainstorming
communication channels and implementation.Members of the trans WG are
welcome to attend and collaborate (but it's not a trans WG meeting).We'll
break into coding/discussion streams, like last time.
Register your interest and propose agenda items
here<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1z5pqkm5EGasuzg228RZfZdJxR6fBSuIf3D0XZIpKRzM/edit>
(by
May 2nd). If you can't attend in-person, let us know so we may set up a
video conference for remote participants.
Eran, on behalf of the Certificate Transparency team at Google

---

From: Eran Messeri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:55:47 +0000

[properly formatted this time]
The Certificate Transparency team at Google invites interested parties to
the second CT hack day at Google's London
office<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=76+buckingham+palace+road,+london,+sw1w+9tq&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=76+Buckingham+Palace+Rd,+London+SW1W+9TQ,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=0>
on
Wednesday, May 7th, 2014.

The agenda is open, though we have some suggestions:

   - Improving open-source C++ and Python monitors.
   - Draft (I-D) editing for RFC6962-bis.
   - Updates on Chrome support and Google's production logs.
   - Gossip: brainstorming communication channels and implementation.

Members of the trans WG are welcome to attend and collaborate (but it's not
a trans WG meeting).
We'll break into coding/discussion streams, like last time.

May 2nd).

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Eran Messeri <[email-masked]> wrote:

> the second CT hack day at Google's London office<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=76+buckingham+palace+road,+london,+sw1w+9tq&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=76+Buckingham+Palace+Rd,+London+SW1W+9TQ,+United+Kingdom&gl=uk&t=m&z=16&vpsrc=0>on Wednesday, May 7th, 2014.
> The agenda is open, though we have some suggestions:* Improving
> open-source C++ and Python monitors.* Draft (I-D) editing for RFC6962-bis.*
> Updates on Chrome support and Google's production logs.* Gossip:
> brainstorming communication channels and implementation.Members of the
> trans WG are welcome to attend and collaborate (but it's not a trans WG
> meeting).We'll break into coding/discussion streams, like last time.
> Register your interest and propose agenda items here<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1z5pqkm5EGasuzg228RZfZdJxR6fBSuIf3D0XZIpKRzM/edit> (by