Subject: [Trans] Updated agenda, etc.

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:31:10 +0000

I've uploaded a slightly updated agenda, adding the question
of handling of private subdomains and the possibility of
squeezing in a few minute on certificate reputation (although
I don't think there will be time) for the latter.  Please
send any comments/updates/etc. along.

Eran has opened a ticket on the private subdomains question.
Please take a look: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/1
(yes, there's a synchronization warning - I've asked the tools
people to fix that).

Melinda

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:28:59 +0000

> (yes, there's a synchronization warning - I've asked the tools

Is there some way to get trac to tell me about new tickets? I can't
find any options at all...

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:37:09 +0000

> find any options at all...

Email notifications need to be enabled by the trac administrator.
I've submitted a request.

Melinda

---

From: Eran Messeri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 18:12:22 +0000

Also, at least on GMail, these notifications go to the spam folder.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Trans mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trans
>

---

From: Hans Kuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:45:30 -0700

> find any options at all...

Is there a reason not to use RSS?

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/report/1?asc=1&format=rss

Hans

---

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:06:00 +0000

> http://tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/report/1?asc=1&format=rss

Not particularly - except my RSS to email convert apparently won't
send to my google.com account.