Subject: [Trans] Trac isn't well

From: Rob Stradling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:42:38 +0100

Whilst closing http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/trac/ticket/18 just 
now I saw the messages below.  Does anybody know who we need to prod to 
fix it?

Warning:
Can't synchronise with repository "(default)" (The repository directory 
has changed, you should resynchronize the repository with: trac-admin 
$ENV repository resync '(default)'). Look in the Trac log for more 
information.
Can't synchronise with repository "(default)" (The repository directory 
has changed, you should resynchronize the repository with: trac-admin 
$ENV repository resync '(default)'). Look in the Trac log for more 
information.
The change has been saved, but an error occurred while sending 
notifications: [email-masked]': (550, 'Sender verification failed'), 
[email-masked]': (550, 'Verification failed for 
<[email-masked]>\nUnknown user\nSender verification failed'), 
[email-masked]': (550, 'Sender verification failed')}

-- 
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist
COMODO - Creating Trust Online

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:44:03 -0800

> [email-masked]': (550, 'Sender verification failed')}

I'll get after them.  We've had a number of problems with IETF tools.

Melinda

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 06:45:57 -0800

> now I saw the messages below.  Does anybody know who we need to prod to

They've taken care of the resync.  Let us know ASAP if there are further
problems.

Melinda